Skype

[ Matt's P.O.V. ]

"I miss Jordan so much", I say to Nash.

"Is that why you've been staring at your laptop all day? Waiting for her to c'mon online to Skype?"

I didn't want to admit to him that was the reason why I was on my laptop all day. Today we were suppose to film a video for YouTube, but I didn't want to do it.

So Cam, Carter, Hayes, Taylor, Jack & Jack are currently doing a video. Nash decided to stay in the room with me so I would get "lonely". But we already know that it's not that I'm lonely, I just miss Jordan. Nash starts to walk towards me with his camera on.

"This is the only thing Matt does when he is away from Jordan. He waits for her to come online like a damn stalker", Nash says talking to the camera.

I feel my cheeks grow warm, as I try to cover myself with the laptop. "Leave me alone man, I can't help it", I laughed.

"Aweeeeee is wlittle Matty blushing".

"Dude stooppp."

They always liked to embarrass me. It's not my fault that I was in love with Jordan.

"Your just jealous that I have a girl friend and you don't."

"Woaw woaw woaw! I-".

Cam came rushing into the room repeatedly kissing Nash's cheek. "He has me", Cam said between kisses.

"Oh yeah I forgot your gay. Ladies sorry", I said to the camera laughing.

I looked at my laptop and notice Jordan was calling me. "Guys she is calling! She is calling", I shouted hitting the accept button.

"Hey baby", she smiled threw the camera.

"Hey bae, I miss you so much", I frowned.

"I miss you more", she pouted.

"No I miss you more", I teased.

"No I miss you more then mo-".

"Can you please both shut the fuck up! We know you both miss one another", Nash shouted.

I rolled my eyes, blowing Jordan a kiss. I went back into my room and FaceTimed Jordan until 3 in the morning. And I swear it was like falling in love all over again.

The end :)

----

Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry haven't updated in awhile, I'm writing a fan fiction with Matt!

I will let you know what it's posted! It's going to be good! Trust me.

Comment & vote!