Pregnancy

[ Y/N's P.O.V. ]

It's been 6 months since I was pregnant with Matt's baby. We are both really young, 19 and 20 to be exact. I loved him and he loved me. Simple as that. When I told my parents that I was pregnant at first they weren't too happy. They started to yell at me telling me that I'm too young and that I will end up breaking up with Matt. But they had it all wrong. Matt and I won't break up were practically inseparable.

"Hey babe I'm home", Matt's voice echoed through the hallways of our apartment.

"In the living room", I croaked back. My stomach and ankles were swollen. I haven't gotten any sleep lately causing purple bags to form underneath my eyes. Being pregnant was hard. Plus I've been having morning sickness.

"Hey how are you feeling baby", Matt cooed coming up to me hugging me if I were a piece of glass waiting to be shattered.

"Horrible anything I eat just comes back up. I've also been craving Nutella and Oreos", I whined as I felt our baby kick my stomach.

"Woaw I felt that. Looks like our baby boy is going to be a soccer player", Matt joked as the baby kicked more.

"Do you have any names in mind", I asked as I ran my fingers threw Matt's hair. Making him almost instantly relax. He has been really stressed out lately keeping up with his fans and everything else. I know when I play with his hair he releases some of the stress.

"I don't know I was thinking of Jake or Ryan. What do you think about those names Y/N?", he smiled placing his head on stomach.

"I like Jake", I hummed closing my eyes savoring this moment. Matt and I didn't get a lot of times like this. So whenever we did I always liked to stop and permanently etch this moments into my brain.

"Yeah me too", he turned around so he was facing me. "You're so beautiful", he stared deep into my eyes.

"You're just saying that", I gushed trying to hid my blushing.

"No I'm not. I never get tired of staring at you. You're perfect in every single way to me. The way your nose crinkles when you smile or laugh. How you laugh at my jokes when their not even funny. When you never take a compliment, you just call the person a lier. When truly you are perfect. The way your eyes sparkle when we looked at the monitoring the first time we saw our baby. The truth is Y/N we may be young to be having this baby, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm so luckily your going to be the mother of our child. I love you and for the rest of my life I'm going to prove how much I do", he said pink blush rushing to his cheeks.

I felt a substance slide down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away, just to be replaced my new ones surfacing in my eyes. I was crying and I was crying uncontrollably. I couldn't stop. Matthew made me feel like a princess, he made me feel like the only girl in the world.

"Babe don't cry it's okay", Matt rushed over pulling me into his chest as he ran his hand up and down my back.

"Their happy tears. I don't know what I would do without you Matthew. I love you so much. You make me feel so special. Your my prince", I sniffed
tightening my grip on his shirt.

"And your my princess", he smiled wiping the tears away.

I groaned as a sharp pain ran threw my body. Quickly I ran to the bathroom throwing up as Matt quickly followed holding my hair. I began to cry again, but this time of saddest. I didn't want Matt to see me like this.

"Schhhh it's okay", he cooed rubbing my back to comfort me.

"Matt I can't do it. My hormones are everywhere. I get sick. Just leave while you can", I cried spitting into the toilet to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

"You can do it Y/N. You know why?", he stopped to look me in the eyes.

"Why?", I looked at him with tired eyes.

"Because your one of the strongest people I know. You can't give up now. And don't ever ever say that again. I will never leave you. No matter how bad things get I will stay by your side to fight your problems with you. Okay?", he looked at me with serious eyes.

"Okay I'm sorry", I looked down shamefully hiccuping.

"Don't be sorry. Just don't doubt yourself. Now c'mon let's go cuddle", he picked my up carrying my bridle style over to the coach wrapping his arms around my waist protectively.

I felt so safe in Matt's arm. I felt as if I could face any obstacle that came in my way. At this time I knew I was luckily to have Matthew in my life. He was the one to pick up the broke pieces and mend me back together when I was broken and scared. I know he is going to be the perfect dad to our baby boy.

The end :)

------
Authors Note:

Did you guys like this imagine?

Comment & Vote for a quicker update!