First Day

[ Oddie's P.O.V. ]

Today was the first day back to Ireton. I had a amazing summer and couldn't wait to see all my friends again. Making my way into the entrance of the school I was greeted by my two close friends, Livi and Gabby.

"Oddie Oddie Oddie!", Livi came up to me freaking out jumping up and down.

"Livi Livi Livi", I mocked her back.

"Ha ha very funny", she said sarcastically.

"Can I just tell her already!", Gabby shouted interrupting.

"What is is?", I shifted my my weight back and forth on my feet. I really loved both of my friends it just sometimes they could really get annoying.

"There is this new kid and he is really hot", Gabby squealed.

"Do you know his name?", I raised a eyebrow interested.

"No", Livi pouted.

"Alright well I have to go to first period. I will see you guys later", I smiled giving them a hug before making my way to my first period.

My first period was math. I hated math. When am going to need trig. anyways? Exactly never. This class is going to be a waste of my time I thought before I ran into someone causing me to fall down and the other person.

"Hey I'm sorry. I-I I'm kinda new here", a boy with beautiful brown eyes stuttered trying to help me clean my stuff up.

"It's okay. Thank you", I smiled.

This must be the boy Gabby and Livi were talking about. And let's say they were right, he was gorgeous.

"Umm do you happen to know where Mrs. Boyle's class is?", he asked looking at his schedule.

"Yeah that's math. I'm going there too so you can sit by me", I started to walk to first period.

"Alright thanks. My name is Matthew, but you can call me Matt", he smiled placing his hand out so I could shake it.

"Alright Matt my name is Oddie", I smiled back shaking his hand.

Even though me and Matt just met I could tell we were going to be amazing friends. Maybe someday we'd be something more...

The end :)

--------
Authors Note:

I hope you liked this @Matt_Espinosas_girl!!! For some reason I feel like my writing has been lacking lately so if you didn't like it I can write you another :)

Anyways try to DM me on here for a imagine because my phone is stupid and I don't always see the comments on the imagines!

Thanks I love you all so much and thank you for reading, voting, and commenting it means a lot.