Best friends

Alright so since @KellyHodsonOO has been voting for my imagines, this one is for her! I hope you like it! And btw sorry if Kelly isn't your name lol, I'm just using your name from your username.

----

[ Kelly's P.O.V. ]

"Wake up! Wake up!", I heard someone shout coming into my room. The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't tell who it was.

I look sleepily over at my clock, 7:45am. "It's not even 8 yet! Go away I'm tired", I said pulling the blankets over my head.

"Fine I guess you don't love me. I will just go back to magcon", they cried.

My eyes shot wide open, when I realized who it was. It was Matthew.. As Matthew Lee Espinosa, my best friend. I jumped up running towards him and into his arms.

"I missed you so so so much!", I screamed in excitement.

He lifted me up, spinning me around and around while he was hugging me. I started to cry, not of sadness but of happiness.

"Hey, hey, hey", he set me down looking into my eyes, wiping the tears away. "What's wrong."

"Nothing, I-I just missed you", I hiccuped between cries.

"Ah Kelly, I missed you too", he pulled me into a hug.

We stayed in that hugging position for god knows how long. I finally had my best friend back. Matt smelt like cologne and something comforting.

"So... I kinda need your help on ideas for YouTube videos", he smiled that cheeky smile, pulling away from the hug.

I didn't want him to pull away. I wanted to say in his arms forever. He was warm, and let's not forget a lot taller than me. A whole 5 inches, but that was okay it was more comfortable then when we hugged.

"Alright umm we can ask your fans on what type of video they would want?"

"Yeah great idea!", he smiled.

I really liked Matt. I've liked him for a long time, but I never told him. Even if I did he wouldn't have feelings and it would ruin our friendship, so I always hid it.

"Alright so I tweeted that they should tweet what they want me to do, and then hashtag it #MattsVideo."

I shook my head in agreement. Now all we have to do is wait until girls start to tweet back, which won't be long. Matt literally loved his fans. He was always talking about how he loved his fans and he wouldn't be where he is now without them. I was so happy for him.

"Most of them are commenting on how to be my girlfriend. Should I do that", he questioned.

"Yeah, that's perfect. I will video it".

"Alright, thanks Kelly".

We got Matt's camera, the props and everything else. I started to record and Matt's face lit up. He loved doing videos and he was a natural at entertaining. Finally Matt was done videoing.

"That was perfect! Thanks for helping".

"Yeah no problem".

Since no one was home, Matt and I headed into the kitchen. We ate out the whole refrigerator and joked around the whole day. It felt like old times.

Currently Matt and I were laying on the carpet in my living room talking. I stopped talking, to look at Matt. To actually get a good look at him. He has changed so much since I last saw him. To replace his baby cheeks, was a chiseled jaw line. He had bags underneath his eyes for all the stress and hard work. His little nose and lips. But I still saw the Matthew that I've know since birth. I can still remember when we were little and I fell off my bike. Matt came running over, picking me up, and rushing me home to my mother.

"What?", he said catching me looking at him.

"Oh nothing", I said nervously.

Matt started to tickle me. And that was my weakness. I started to giggle, try to push him off but he was a lot stronger.

"Okay, okay I like you", I breathed out, not able to take the tickling anymore.

Matt stopped, silently laying back down next to me. I sat there awkwardly looking up at the ceiling. I looked at him once more, posing for a picture. I then heard my phone beep, indicating I got a text.

I picked up my phone, seeing I got a text from Matt. I opened it and it was a picture of Matt doing a kissy face, saying I like you too. Turning back to look at Matt, I saw a smile creep onto his face.

He pulled me over, so I was on top of him. We were both smiling at one another. "I've always liked you, I was just afraid that it would ruin our friendship", he admitted blushing.

"Same", I blushed too.

Matt gently rubbed his thumb across my cheek. Pulling me into a kiss. And everything was perfect in a instant.

The end :)

-----

Hope you guys enjoyed!

I will be updating soon!

Comment & Vote!