Video Colabs Part 2

So Matt and I both ended tweeting to our fans to ask us questions. Honestly I think I was starting to catch feelings for Matt. I mean I always sorta had a crush on him, but both out schedules are so busy. I mean Matt had to leave right in the morning the next day so he could make it to a meet and greet. And as for me I have to go to the local radio station to do a interview.
-
"Cheeseeee!", Matt yelled throwing a piece of cheese at my face.
-
I yelled pulling the cheese off as I saw Matt's flash go off. "What the hell?", I laughed looking at Matt besides me.
-
"Look at us!!!", he smiled showing me the picture. Matt was smiling wide from ear to ear as me on the other hand was pulling a piece of cheese off my face. "I think I'm going to post it", he said while uploading it onto Instagram.
-
"I'm so cute", I laughed liking the picture. It was captioned 'Y/N really cheesed for the picture 😂'. "I think you need to visit a doctor", I admitted.
-
"You just don't know how to have fun!", he pouted sticking his tongue out at me.
-
"I'm exhausted from today though", I yawned covering my mouth.
-
"Let's get the video done then so we can do to schlep", he stood up getting my camera.
-
And with that once again Matt and I were in front of the camera videoing again. "Yo lady's dis is Y/N and we shall be doing AskMattandY/N tonight!!!!", Matt yelled hugging me to deaf.
-
"Yayyyyyyyy I'm doing a video with Matt Espinosa!", I squealed jumping up and down.
-
"First question is from @mattsthongs , wow I don't remember owning thongs. Anyways she asks "have you and Y/N ever hung out before", Matt read.
-
"Well we met before at a awards show and talked a little but that's about it", I said answering for Matt and me.
-
"Yep pretty much and she was totally into me", he smirked.
-
"Yeah that's what you think. Next question is from @Y/Ncandyyy and she asks "how old are you", I read.
-
"I'm 17, while wlittle Y/N is 15", Matt pinched my cheeks.
-
"Matt I can easily beat you up", I laughed slapping his hand away.
-
"Oh really is that a challenge?", Matt chocked a eyebrow at me.
-
All I knew was in the next minute Matt and I were preparing to arm wrestle. "I'm totally going to win", Matt said confidently.
-
Instead of answering by words I answered by my actions. I was pushing against Matt's arm. Using all my strength and I ended up pinning his arm down on the table. "Looks like Mr. Espinosa isn't as strong as he thinks", I laughed looking into the camera.
-
"Yeah whatever, I let you win", he shook his head. "Next question is from @lauraaaa and she asks "what's your honest thoughts towards one another".
-
"Well Matt's a idiot", I laughed, which caused me to get a dirty look from Matt. "Just kidding I love this kid so much. I would probably trust him with most of my secrets and I guess your kinda cute", I blushed.
-
"Same gurlllll! Me and Y/N are actual dating she just doesn't know that yet. But yeah she is funny and annoying", he laughed blushing a little too.
-
"We're not dating so don't worry guys. Next question is from @mattespinosaa and she asks "you guys are so cute together! You should date", I read instantly feeling my cheeks become hot.
-
"Thanks but we are just friends", I said nervously bitting my lip.
-
"Yeah aha thanks", Matt quickly added.
-
"This is the last and final question and it's from @sexycanI and she asks "can you guys kiss?", he read.
-
I looked down at my fingers quickly feeling like my stomach drop to my feet. "I think that's it for today! Cya guys later!", Matt spoke before quickly shutting off his camera.
-
"Look I'm sorry about that", Matt spoke sitting next to me. "They ju-", but I cut him off by connecting my lips to his.
-
"Woaw", he breathed out when I pulled away.
-
"Matt I sorta have a crush on you", I admitted.
-
But Matt didn't speak he connected his lips to mine. I kissed by grabbing his face lightly as I smiled into the kiss. It was so soft and delicate.
-
"Y/N will you go on a date with me?", he smiled looking at me in the eyes.
-
"Most definitely Matthew", I smiled hugging him tightly back.
---
So this is part two I hope you enjoyed love you all! Thanks for voting and commenting.