Gotcha!

[ Hazel's P.O.V. ]

Basically I have been Matt's girlfriend for 3 years now. He was always goofing around and pranking me.

Now it was my turn to be the prankster. And I was going to get him good.

Cameron, Nash, and I have it all planned out. Nash is going to video it, while Cameron and I do the dirty work.

Yeah I know what you are thinking. Where is everyone else? Well they all had to do something else. To be honest I don't even know what?

"Here comes Matt! Get ready!", Cameron whispered/yelled coming into the room.

"Alright I have the camera ready", Nash pointed out.

"Okay hide it quickly", I squeaked.

Quickly Nash hid it in a plant that was right next to where Matt and I were going to be standing.

Just in the nick of time Matt came strolling in. Looking cute as ever, while he smiled his cheeky grin.

"Hey Hazel", he cooed kissing my forehead.

I looked down at me feet. Acting as if I was hiding a secret. Biting the inside of my cheek, trying not to burst out laughing.

"You better tell him", Cameron shook his head in disgust.

"Tell me what? What's going on", Matt's eyes were wide open in alert.

"I-I I did something bad", I stuttered.

"Just spit it out!", Matt spat.

"Me and Cameron had sex", I cried.

"You what?!? I can't believe you!", he screamed causing me to flitch. "Were done!", he croaked.

I felt horrible. Matt looked like he was going to burst into tears any moment.

"Gotcha!!!!", Cameron and I hollered in unison.

Nash came from around the corner, picking up the camera. Laughing hysterically with me and Cameron.

I had tears in my eyes. Matt's face was completely perfect. Cameron and Nash ran over to Matt screaming and laughing in his face.

Slapping him hard on the back a few times. Matt's dumbfounded face turned in a grin.

"We got you on camera!", I laughed hugging Matt.

He shook his head and tried to contain his laugh, but miserably failed.

"I'm going to kill you guys!!!!", Matt shouted lifted me over his shoulder, spinning me around.

I kept laughing, I couldn't contain it. "Nash! Cameron! Help meee!!!" I giggled.

"Never!!!!!!", they shouted.

"MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN, I WILL TELL YOUR MOM ABOUT THE TIME YOU GOT DRUNK AND STRIPPED NAKED, RUNNING AROUND SCREAMING PANCAKES!", I yelled/giggled.

"You wouldn't", he stopped spinning.

"Oh yes I would", I had a evil grin on.

"Fineeee", he whined setting me down.

"You did what?", Cameron started to laugh more.

"He got drunk and stripped naked running around screaming pancakes!", Nash squealed running around the room.

"Are you still videoing?!?", Matt's face became red.

Tears were actually spilling down my face. I got Matt so good, he was completely embarrassed.

Matt started to pout as the boys finally turned the camera off. After about 5 minutes, everyone's laughter dyed down. But Matt stood by the door way with his arms crossed.

"Ah c'mon Matt! It's just a joke, your fans will love it", I kissed his cheek.

"Yeah I know. I just can't believe you pranked me! Of all pranksters", he cried.

"We all knew I was the best. I was just waiting for the right moment", I smiled.

The end :)

------------

I hope this was good!

Did you guys like it?

Comment & Vote please!