Crushing

[ Y/N's P.O.V. ]

Finally it was fall. My favorite time of the year. I was heading to my friends house to hang out with her and two other people I don't know. I'm kinda nervous because Megan was always outgoing and fun. While I was shy and boring.

I slipped on my field hockey hoodie and a pair of leggings. I put my hair in a braid heading towards Megan's. It was 4:30 and whoever we were hanging out with wouldn't be there until 5.

I arrived at her house within five minutes considering she lives a street away. I walked in shouting her name, but instead her dog Maggie came running towards me.

"Hey Maggie", I laughed as she jumped on me excitedly licking my face.

"Yo fish what's up", Megan came into the room eating a bag of potato chips.

"Nothing pork who are we hanging out with?", I asked stealing the bag of chips from her.

"Matt Espinosa and Cameron Dallas", she spoke grabbing the bag of chips back.

"What!", I screeched spitting the chips that were in my mouth out.

"First off ew. Second why do you even care?", she scoffed placing a hand on her hip sassily.

That's the point I do care. Doesn't she remember that I had a major crush on Matt in middle school. I completely embarrassed myself in front of him when he came to watch me in my field hockey game.

I was too focused on the game I got hit in the mouth and lost my two front teeth, which resulting in me getting implants.

"Um middle school field hockey game?", I squinted my eyes back at her.

"Oh yeah!!! Sorry Y/n...", she scratched her head.

I sighed mentally slapping myself. I going to make such a fool of myself I can already tell.

I pushed my thoughts away as Megan put All about that Bass on her speaker. This was one of my favorite songs.

We both started singing loudly and horrible. I was dancing around laughing. The next song that came on was Anaconda.

"My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!", I sang with the lyrics shaking my butt slapping it at the end.

Which made Megan die of laughter. I stood up giving her a questioning look. I know I'm funny but was I really that funny.

She pointed towards the door basically crying with tears in her eyes. I turned around looking at Matt and Cameron in the doorway.

"Oh my god you actually got to be kidding me!", I ran to the bathroom in embarrassment.

This couldn't be happening. How in the world can I mange to embarrass myself twice in front of him. I sat in the bathroom quietly crying. Megan tried to get in but she gave up after a good 20 minutes.

Everything was quite and I stopped crying so I decided to get out of the bathroom. I opened the door to come face to face with Matt.

"Look don't be upset", he said giving me a light smile.

"How can I not? I embarrassed myself once again in front of you", I tried pushing past him.

"Yeah but I find it cute", he blushed looking down at the floor.

"Really?", I stopped walking. Did he really find me cute? Out of all people Matthew Espinosa found me cute? I must be in some sort of trance.

"Yeah I sorta always had a crush on you..", he laughed nervously scratching the back of his neck.

Did I here him correctly? Matt has a crush on me, boring old Y/N. This couldn't be real life. We haven't even had a real conversation since middle school.

"Oh", I replied not knowing what to say.

"Sorry if I just made you feel uncomfortable there", he walked closer to me.

"No you didn't", I looked down at the floor then back up at his lips. I really wanted to kiss him.

Silence filled the air making it feel more awkward. "Kiss me", I looked up at him bravely.

"Huh?", Matt asked looking surprised.

"Kiss me", I spoke confidently.

Matt smiled looking down at me before placing a hand on my cheek. Slowly he pressed his lips against mine as we move our lips in sync.

All this feelings starting it ever had towards him starting exploding inside of me. I kiss back wrapping my hand around the back of his neck.

I never wanted to stop kissing him, but we had to pull away to breath sooner or later. I panted smiling hugging him tightly.

"I was waiting for that moment for awhile", I admired.

"Same, let's go before Cam and Megan are wondering where we are", he laughed grabbing my hand.

And as you can guess that how Matt and I ended up dating. Too this day I couldn't be happier.

-----a/n-----

I absolutely had no idea where I was going with this imagine. I apologize for writing such a crappy imagine.

I might update a better one later on today so look out for that. And a new chapter for Love Somebody.

Cya all later! Love you guys!