Secrets

[ Sam's P.O.V. ]

I was at a party with my best friend Matt. He insisted that I should go, but I absolutely hate parties. I'm not a social person, you can say that I'm socially awkward. I never was a people person. The only way I knew Matt was because his mom was best friends with my mom since they were 5. So basically Matt and I are "family". Matt was always the popular one in school. He had all the girls after him. I mean c'mon look at him.

"Matt are we leaving soon?", I whispered.

Currently everyone was sitting in a circle, trying to come up with ideas to do. This is stupid.

"We just got here", he whispered back letting off a chuckle.

I mentally sighed. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.

"Guys we can tell secrets? We'll all write our names on a paper, then put it in a hat. Whoever's name you pick out, that's the person who has to tell a secret!", a girl shouted. I think her name was Mahogany?

"Yeah that's perfect!", a kid with really blue eyes shouted.

"Yeah c'mon let's do that!", Matt agreed.

Just great. The girl went and got paper and pencils. We all wrote our names on the paper and put it in a hat.

"I'll go first", Matt said.

"Alright", everyone said.

Matt closed his eyes sticking his hand into the hat, pulling out a piece of paper. He unfolded it carefully reading off the name.

"Cameron", he let off a evil grin.

"Okay umm... Once I got drunk and ran around my neighbor naked", he said blushing.

Everyone started to crack up laughing. Cam's face just got redder. I felt bad, but it is kinda funny. Though I just stood there with a solemn expression.

"Okay okay. It's not that funny. I'm gunna pick now", he said with annoyance in his voice.

He picked this kid named Carter. I really didn't pay attention after that. I was bored and felt out of place. I should have just stayed home, I could have been watching Netflix right now.

"Hey are you alright", Matt asked with a concerned face.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just don't want to be here", I whined.

"Alright well it's your turn to pick and then we can go home alright?", he asked smiling.

"Alright fine", I grabbed a paper out of the hat.

"Matt", I read unfolding the paper.

"Okay ummm...", he paused.

"C'mon get on with it!", Cam yelled.

"Alright fine. When Sam and I were younger, I used to have the biggest crush on you. And when we used to play mums and dads, I used to only play because I got to be married to you", he face turning bright red.

I felt my own face heat up. He actually used to like me? I wonder if he still does. I kinda always has a little crush on him.

"Aweeee wlittke matty had a crwush", Carter teased him.

"Used too. I only hang out with her now because my mom makes me", he spat.

I felt my heart drop. He what? I couldn't breath. Was I hearing my life long best friend correctly? So all those times we had sleepovers and laughed until our stomachs hurt, that meant nothing. Tears started to form in my eyes. I looked around and everyone looked at me with big eyes. Matt started to ramble off how he didn't mean it. That he was just mad. The tears started to fall violently from my eyes. I couldn't believe what just happened. I stood up making my way over to the door. Matt stopping me.

"Sam don't go. You know I didn't mean that. I was just mad and-".

"Don't used that shit against me. You don't need to lie. Sorry that your mom made you hang out with me. Bye Matt", I spat before slamming the door shut behind me.

The tears just kept falling and falling. I couldn't control myself. He was my base, my rock and now he is gone. Once I realized that I came here with Matt, I started to walk home. Great this night just went from bad to worse in a matter of 10 minutes.

After a few minutes of walking I saw a car pull up next to me. Matt. I didn't want to talk to him, nor will I ever again.

"Sam listen. My mom didn't make me hang out with you! I just made up a lie. Please forgive me! It was a mistake", he pleaded.

But I just kept waking. Trying to ignore him as much as possible. Out of the side of my eye I saw Matt stop the car and hope out. Matt ran over in front of my trying to get me to stop.

"What do you want Matt?!", I shouted.

"For you to forgive your best friend for being a dick", he cried.

I just shook my head, walking past him. Still the tears were pouring out of my eyes. My vision becoming blurry.

"Stop", Matt said running in front of my again.

This time I stopped, wiping my eyes free of tears.

"I'm sorry", and with that Matt made contact with my lips.

Our lips moved back and forth in sync. It was different then any other kiss I had. It was full of emotion. Anger, love, happiness, saddest. Everything. It was soft and sweet. Matt pulled away grabbed my face making me look him in the eyes.

"Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. And yes if your wondering I still do have a crush in you", he whispered.

I giggled wrapping my arms around him. "I forgive you", I whispered into his neck.

"Good now let's go home and watch some Netflix", he said kissing me on the forehead.

The end :)

----------

Authors Note:

Two updates in one day?!? What?!

I decided to give you another imagine because I felt like my last one sucked.

Anyways you guys can request to be in one don't forget!

Comment & Vote please!

Love you guys!