Jealous

*When reading this imagine you might want to listen to the song jealous. It makes it a whole lot better and easier to understand*

"I don't like the way he is looking at you", my boyfriend Matt clenched his jaw tightly.

"Matthew it's nothing. I love you okay?", I whispered running a hand threw his hair knowing it relaxes him.

Matt and I've been dating for a year now and we just dropped the "I love you". But now Matt seems to think this kid Logan is flirting with me.

"I'm starting to think that you want him too? Am I crazy?!", his voiced cracked as his pushed my hand away angrily.

I stared in silence not knowing what to say. "I know you love me, but I can't help but thinking that you will leave me", he sighed running a hand through his mangled hair.

"Baby I only want you", I cooed kissing his cheek softly. I truly only loved Matt and no one else. "He stares at me", I added.

"It's not your fault that he stares at you. I mean no disrespect, but it's my right to be hellish because I still get jealous", he groan punching the locker next to him.

It was the end of school and everyone left, except for me and Matt. I was starting to get mad with him. Why would he even think I would choose Logan over him?

"Matt I think your just paranoid.... He probably isn't staring in a bad way", I spoke sternly back.

"You are sexy and beautiful and that's why everyone wants a taste. So I'm still jealous Y/N", he hissed beginning to walk down the hall.

I chortled looking at him deciphering if I should be mad or happy that he called me sexy and beautiful.

"I wish you didn't have to post it all", he added looking down at me.

"What do you mean?", I crossed my eyebrows confused.

"I wish you you'd save a little bit, just for me", he admitted before quickly turning his head.

"I don't show it all?", I snapped with anger, I felt my face becoming warmer. Did he just call me a slut?

"You can call it protective or possessive...", he paused before continuing. "Call it passive or aggressive", he spoke changing his mind.

"Matt you are crazy! I- only- love- you", I said slowly trying to get it through his thick skull.

"You get jealous too. And I kinda like that. Why do you flip when I get jealous?", he cocked an eyebrow at me.

I shook my head. "That was only one time. And I didn't make it a big deal", I pointed my finger at him.

"You flicked the girl off. Then make out with me to piss her off", he smirked as his breath sent shivers down my spine.

I blushing immediately hiding my face behind my hands. Maybe I did take it harshly. But hey she was all over MY boyfriend. All Logan was doing is looking at me. Looking up innocently at Matt I laughed grabbing the back of his neck.

"Just kiss me doofus", I whispered sexily into his ear as I kissed his neck. Which I knew drove him nuts.

He moaned giving in as his lips connected with mine. Our lips moved slowly as Matt's thumb caressed my cheek. Light moans escape our lips ever so often, to let the other one know we enjoyed what they were doing. I pulled away looking at Matt's red puffy lips and deep brown eyes.

"I still get jealous", Matt smirked looking at my lips before pecking them.

I shook my head grabbing his hand making our way out to his car. What could I say? The boy was simply jealous.

------
Hope you all enjoyed! I made this in honor of getting 20k! Thank you all so much it's mean a lot!

Seriously everyone of you all are important. Love you all so much! Don't be afraid to ask for imagines! Byeee