Fame

READ BOTH AUTHORS NOTES!!!!

*this imagine will be different from anything I've ever done. It's going to be completely through Matt's pov. I might even make it a mini series in this book. It depends on how much you all like it*

One simple word fame. It can mean a million things to someone or mean nothing to another. I've always seem to take it for granted. Yeah I have a lot of followers so? I'm not famous. I'm just a normal kid with a vine account.

I swear I never expected for me to become this big. I mean it's one in a million change right? But that's how life is. You think you have your whole life planned ahead of you, but then something in it's changes rapidly. For the good or bad. And this would definitely be for the good.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is don't base your life off of limits and boundaries. Be the dare devil and do things out of the ordinary because you just might end up surprising yourself.

"Matthew are you paying attention!", my manager snapped her fingers in my face quickly taking me out of a trance.

"Yes I'm here Sarah", I hissed lazily placing a hand under my chin. We were in a business meeting to figure out all my plans and everything for the future. My fans were starting to get impatient because it's been 6 months since I truly did a vine or YouTube video. And today was the day I was releasing my teaser video.

"Alright you are obviously not paying attention...", she sighed looking at me. "It's thanksgiving! I'm sure your happy to be back home. Go with your friends and family", she insisted as she was cleaning up her papers.

"Are you serious?", my eyes widened in surprise. Honestly if Sarah left me go I could release the video earlier than I planned.

"Yes I'm serious", she spoke while continuing to organize her papers quickly.

"Thank you so much! Happy thanksgiving!", I smiled hugging her before pushing the door open to leave.

I got into my car slamming the door shut. I started the ignition looking at the time, which read 10:03 am. I was originally going to releasing the teaser video around 3 or 4, but now I can at 1. I decided to call my mom to see if she need anything from the store.

"Hey mom. Do you need anything from the store?", I asked backing out of the parking lot.

"I was just ready to call you! Did you get out of your meeting early?", she spoke happily through the phone.

"Yeah Sarah let me go earlier. So do you need anything?".

"Yes please get me some milk!".

"Alright bye mom. Love you".

"Love you too honey".

And with that I hung up. It took about 10 minutes to get to Walmart, which was busy with people last minute shopping. I locked the car door before walking into the store. Scrolling through my feed I decided to tweet something to my fans.

"@TheMattEspinosa HAPPY THANKSGIVING☺️"

"@TheMattEspinosa WHOS READY FOR THE VIDEO LATER?!"

I smiled as I saw the fans tweet with excitement about my video today. They brought such happiness to me. I was ready to tweet a fan back when I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry", I quickly spoke making contact with the most beautiful eyes.

"It's okay. I really wasn't looking", she bite her lip nervously. I stared at her with curiosity. She was beautiful, how come I've never seen her before.

"I'm Matthew. What's your name beautiful?", I smiled stretching out my hand.

"You're Matt Espinosa aren't you?", she stared at me with awe. I smiled back she must be a fan, a beautiful fan.

"Yeah I'm Matt", I looked down at her not knowing what else to say. She was so little and petite.

"I'm Y/N", she smiled finally taking hold of my hand. I shook it quickly before she pulled away. "Your teaser video is coming out today right?", she said as her eyes sparkled.

"Yeah I'm pumped to release it. So are you a fan?", I asked crossing my fingers hoping she was. Every fan was beautiful, but there was something different about her.

"I guess.. I've known who you are for the longest time. I look at you as a role model, but just a normal kid like me".

I smiled from ear to ear causing the skin around my mouth to wrinkled. "How old are you?". Y/N did look around 16 or 17 but I was interested in knowing.

"17 just like you", she laughed looking behind her as if someone was waiting.

I shook my head getting ready to ask her if she wanted to go get something to drink, but someone started calling for her. I pouted noticing it was her mom.

"Look I have to go! But it was awesome meeting you!", she shouted as she ran towards her mom.

I waved goodbye feeling my heart drop. I didn't even get her Twitter or number...

----
Eh so I don't really know how I feel about this... If you guys like this imagine I would probably turn it into a mini series. Like 10-15 parts! But I would still continue with making imagines for you guys too!

So give me som feedback if you liked this or not! Love you all. So so so so much.