Best Magcon Experience part :1

[ Laura's P.O.V. ]

Today was the day I get to meet my idols. After finally waiting months and months, I get to finally tell them how much they mean to me. How I wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for them. I was going to Magcon, New Jersey. I couldn't wait to see all the boys. But I really couldn't wait to meet Matt.

He was my favorite, as you could obviously tell. I found Matt first on vine. Matt's videos were actually the first I've ever seen. And I instantly fell in love. Once I found he was doing the event Magcon with other Viners, I was so excited. I waited months and months for Magcon to come close to where I lived. Now they finally did and I couldn't be happier.

I was going with my friend Nicole. She would probably be here in a hour or so. I decided to go shower before getting ready. I look like a zombie. I thought while looking in the mirror. I stripped free of my clothes, stepping into the shower. I turned the handle, cool water instantly hitting my body. It felt so relaxing.

After my shower, I grabbed a pair of leggings and my black tribal print shirt. The shirt was incredibly soft, I loved it. I slipped on my bright blue vans, to have some color. For my hair, I just brushed through it. I curled some of the ends, but that was about it. Finally I put some mascara on, to make my green/brownish eyes pop. I never really liked to cake up my face, so that was about it.

"I'm here!!!!", I heard Nicole yell, slamming the door shut.

We've been best friends since we were five. So it didn't matter if we just walked into one another's houses.

"Up in my room", I hollered back.

"Woaw someone looks hot", she winked walking up to examine my outfit.

"I could say the same thing", I said wiggling my eye brows.

You could say I was jealous of Nicole. She was always considered the "prettier" friend. Like she had no flaws. Perfect long, brown hair with bright blue eyes. The perfect nose, smile, face everything.

"Are you ready Laura?!", she squealed.

"Hell yeah! I can't wait to see Matt", I blushed.

"I can't wait to see Cam!"

* At Magcon *

It was VIP night, it was completely crazy. Everyone was screaming or crying. I on the other hand couldn't scream nor cry. I was completely shocked, I still can't face the fact that I will be seeing my idols in less then 20 minutes.

The screaming grew louder as Mahogany came on stage. She introduced herself, but then started to call the boys out. First it was Cam. Which when he came out Nicole was balling and screaming. I found myself screaming at the top of my lungs. Then Nash, Hayes, the Jacks, Taylor, Aaron, Shawn and finally Matt. I was screaming and jumping. Matt came running down the side where the barricade was. I reached my hand out as he passed, while his hand made contact with mine. But just as fast as he came, he left to go over with the rest of the boys.

"Nicole! Nicole! I just touched Matt's hand!", I started to cry.

"I know I saw! I was right behind you, that was amazing! I'm so happy for you", she squealed hugging me.

I know it might not seem that amazing, but c'mon it's my idol were talking about.

"C'mon let's go get in the lines for pictures before they get long", I said trying to pull myself together.

We were going over to Cam's line first, since his would probably be the longest. Luckily there were only 7 girls ahead of us. So we didn't have to wait that long. While we got closer and closer both Nicole and I got more excited. Finally it was our turn. I let Nicole go first.

"Hey beautiful what's your name", Cam said pulling Nicole into a hug.

"I'm Nicole", she giggled.

"Well hi Nicole. What type of picture would you like?", he asked sweetly.

"I don't really know", she laughed nervously.

"Would you like to take a smiling one first?", he said hugging her again.

"Yes please", she smiled.

Nicole turn't around giving me her cell phone to take a picture. Cam made his way behind Nicole, placing his hands on her hips and placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Are you guys ready?", I asked holding up the camera.

"Yep", they said in unison.

I hit click and the picture came out perfect. They both looked really cute.

"Okay now a funny one", he laughed.

"Let's do the püma face!", Nicole shouted.

Cam started to laugh as he shook his head to do so. They both turned towards the camera making the püma face. I couldn't help but giggle. Nicole is going to love these photos.

"Thank you so much. This really means a lot. I love you. We... All of you love you. We love what you guys do for us", she smiled giving him another hug. "Cya la-", he cut her off.

"Where do you think your going? We still haven't taken the last picture", he let off a sly smirk.

Nicole let off a huge grin making her way back over to Cam. This time he explained their going to take a smiling one, but he is going to stand besides her. They got in there positions and I lifted the camera up. Once I hit click Cam turned towards her cheek kissing it. Her face was priceless. Her eyes light up, as she let off a gasp. The boys weren't aloud to kiss girls' cheeks, but Cam kissed hers. Nicole hugged him so tightly as he lifted her up, swinging her around. Both Nicole and I decided that I would get my picture with him later, so we wouldn't be holding up the line.

"I can believe that happened", she started to ball as we made our way over to Matt's line.

"You just had a freaking Cameron Dallas moment!", I screamed.

"I know! I can't believe it! I love him so much", she cried into my shoulder.

After at least 15 minutes I finally calmed Nicole down to get into Matt's line. The only thing though is his was at least a mile long. (Not really) but it was long.

"We can't wait in this... We won't meet the other boys", Nicole whined.

"Yeah... I guess your right. We will come to this line first thing tomorrow", I fake smiled.

I guess meeting Matt will have to wait until tomorrow...

The end of part 1!

----

Authors Note:

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile it's just I've been busy with mid terms & my birthday!

I wanted to say thank you for the 200 reads! That may not seem like a lot but too me 200 people is pretty amazing. So thanks for that!! :)

Anyways here is part 1 of The Best Magcon Experience.

Did you guys like it?!

I will update part 2 either tomorrow or Friday!

Comment & Vote!

Love you guys.