Fame part 2

After grabbing the essential materials at the market, I found myself rushing home. Y/N and I didn't have the most electrifying conversation, but it was the most interesting. Most girls would start screaming and shoving a camera in my face. And I loved my beautiful fans don't get me wrong. It's just I'm a normal guy. Sometimes I just wish we could all just chill and there wouldn't have to be cameras.

I just wanted to feel like my normal life never left me. Like I was still the 16 year old boy doing vines back here in Woodbridge, Virginia. Although now I'm 17. But I shouldn't be complaining either, I'm so lucky. By doing funny videos or skits I can help change the world. That is really the goal I want to achieve in life. To make others happier and for them to believe in themselves.

I pulled my heavy wooden door open as clattering and shouting was echoing throughout the house. Laughing I knew it was my two little cousins Riley and Rory.

"I'm back mom!", I shouted loudly kicking my shoes off. Squealing echoed the hallway as feet pattered against the tiles on the floor. I smiled seeing my little beautiful princess.

"Hey Riley! You've gotten so big", I picked her little figure up admiring her puppy dog face.

"I know I'm tree!", she cutely spoke mispronouncing the word entirely. I smiled happily without showing my teeth.

I set Riley down pecking her forehead before kneeling down to Rory's level. He was close to turning 6 now. "Hey buddy what's up", I put my hand out so he could high five it.

Rory slapped it quickly with excitement. He began laughing uncontrollably while Riley danced around in circles. "You two are goofy", I laughed crossing my eyes.

"You're goofy!", they squealed in unison.

"Not uh", I joking stuck my tongue out.

"Yeah huh!", Riley fought back sassily placing her hands on her hips.

"How so?"

"Because you always do silly voices! And pretend to be a dinosaur!", Rory crossed his arms across his chest.

"Like this?", I ask before standing up. I brought my arms closer to my chest as I roared at them. They went hollering into the kitchen causing me to chase after them.

"Roarrrrrrr", I boomed stomping into the busy living room. Everyone was here from both sides of my family. Even people that I haven't seen in a couple of years.

The kids were laughing and squealing causing me to smile brightly. "Matthew did you get the milk?", my mom asked laughing at me.

I stood up straightening my shirt out. "Yeah I left it by the door. Let me go get it", I rushed back to the door grabbing the milk. Coming back into the kitchen I handed it to her before walking into the living room.

My whole family asked questions on how LA was going and what being famous felt like. But I told them I wasn't famous. I'm just a kid making my dream of people laughing and smiling true. Ever since I was 5 my dad called me "Mr Hollywood". I always wanted to be an actor or direct. It's my passion. I pulled my phone out deciding to tweet something.

@TheMattEspinosa

Met a beautiful fan in the store today. It was like talking to a friend. Don't be afraid to just have a convo with me guys 😝

My finger scanned across the button as I hesitantly hit tweet. In all honestly I'm afraid of my fans reactions. I don't want them giving hate or think we're dating. I'm just a normal guy that talks to girls, just like any other.

I read through the tweets following and replying to a few fans. They truly made me laugh or smile in any situation. I think it's time to upload my skit for Christmas. Standing up I excused myself and went up into my room.

I stopped in the doorframe taking in everything. It hit me like a brick. Once I start posting these skits and videos my life is going to dramatically change. I might get a chance to be in movies or go on a world tour. My life is going to blow up. I mean I'm the underdog in all situations. People never know what to expect from me. I'm an spontaneous person.

I slowly walked in as memories from high school and early life flashed in my head. All the parties, friendships, football, everything is only a memory now. I grabbed my computer and sat down on my bed. I hit upload and copied the link.

@TheMattEspinosa

Hey guys videos up! Rt this link for a follow!!!! http://youtu.be/t2cwWSrlUEs #HappyMatturday 😋☺️

I hit send watching my fans instantly reply back. My mind became hazy as my thoughts drifted towards Y/N. I really wanted to talk to her again. I went back on Twitter following a few fans and retweeting them. I loved to see them freak out and be happy.

Now was time for hard core creeping. I began to search through countless tweets trying to find Y/N's @. After 30 minutes I was ready to give up when I came across a tweet.

@yourtwittername

Hey go check @TheMattEspinosa 's video out! It was so funny and cute ☺️ http://youtu.be/t2cwWSrlUEs #happynatturday everyone! x167

I smiled letting out a huff as I hit her follow button. My fingers trembled over my keyboard. Should I DM her? Will she think it's weird? I shook all the thoughts aside before typing up a message.

Umm hey it's Matt. We talked at the store today if you remember ☺️

I hit send feeling my nerves build up in my stomach. Hopefully she remembers we talked... I really want to see her again. Is that weird or obsessive? Of course it is. She wouldn't want to deal with me. Or would she? Please reply back I thought.

----
Here is part two! Hope you guys liked it :) sorry for the cliff hanger hehe