Take me back, I miss you

Hope you enjoy this @zbiebs !

I sniffled looking at the messy kitchen through my blurry eyes. Food every where making the white kitchen colorful, a hole freshly punched near the hallway. I coughed feeling salty tears slid down my cheek, my mouth going dry. My whole body numb.

"Leave... I'm done Matthew. I never want to see you again", I clenched my knuckles as they turned white. Never in a million years did I think I would be standing here, wanting someone out of my life so badly.

"I'm so sorry Zoe... I was should have never drank and I will never forgive myself. I was stupid to cheat on you with some slut, when you are my world. Just know that I love you with all my heart", his voice cracked with his voice unsteady.

I shook my head turning away closing my eyes. I just wanted to be left alone. Matt finally left, leaving the whole house silent. "FUCK!", I shouted slamming my fists on the counter.

I slid my back down the wall replaying the current events chronically in order.

"I DIDNT MEAN TO KISS HER JESUS ZOE!", Matt shouted in my face causing me to shriek.

"Obviously you meant it if you did it in the first place", I whispered so low it was barely audible.

"I DIDNT! I WAS DRUNK!", he shouted again punching the wall. I closed my eyes feeling specks of spit hit my face from him yelling so loud.

"Please don't yell.. You know how much I hate it", I spat opening my eyes giving him a glare.

"NO I WILL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT ZOE! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!", he shouted again.

"You can't believe me? I wasn't the one sucking face with someone else. I know I'm not the prettiest girl, but you made me feel like I was. Am I ugly? Maybe boring to you?", I hollered back losing my temper.

I sat there feeling alone like no one could save me. Matthew was everything to me now it was gone. "Why did you have to be so stupid Matt.... I told you not to go", I whispered pulling at the ends of my hair.

I pulled out my phone composing a new tweet.

@zoeeeee_

I thought you were the one... Why didn't you just listen to me.

I hit tweet as I sucked in a deep breath. My life is going to dramatically change. Once his fans found out I'm going to receive death threats like there is no tomorrow.

*A week later*

I sat on my bed eating chocolate ice cream. Very cliché right? I was so upset that I cried all the tears I could shed. I didn't dare check twitter because I was too scared, but every day my curiosity grew stronger to check. Maybe it wouldn't hurt right?

I gulped pulling out my phone going onto twitter. Instantly I clicked on Matt's profile almost crying at what I saw.

@TheMattEspinosa

I don't know how long I can be strong without her...

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember something you never knew..

I snickered typing up a new tweet.

@zoeeeee_

Your pathetic @TheMattEspinosa

I smiled feeling happy with myself as I he tweeted back.

@TheMattEspinosa

I know that. I was a dick... Please don't leave I need you. I love you @Zoeeee_

And all I can say is that's how Matthew won my heart back. I called him and we made up before he came over. I could never stop loving him no matter what.