Kjimi

"We've only got eight hours left," Poe stated as he paced back and forth in front of the seated Finn, Rey and Ree. "So, what are we gonna do?"

"What can we do?" Finn asked, "we gotta go back to base."

"I agree with Finn," Ree urged and placed a hand on her stomach, she could feel herself getting weary over her baby. 

"We don't have to go back. We are not giving up!" the pilot exclaimed, "if we do that, Chewie died for nothing." They all looked down at their feet. Keelor remembered how she saw the ship explode, by Rey's doing.

"Poe, Chewie had the dagger!" Finn argued back.

"Well, then we gotta find another way," Dameron snapped.

"Well, there isn't. That was the only clue to the Wayfinder thing and it's gone."

"So true," 3PO sighed in the corner, "the inscription lives only in my memory now."

"Hold on," Poe directed his anger towards the droid, "the inscription that was on the dagger is in your memory?"

"Yes, Master Poe. But the translation from a forbidden language cannot be retrieved. That is short of a complete redacted memory bypass."

"A complete what?" Finn looked like a question mark.

"It's a wipe," Ree sighed as she got up, both from Finn's lack of knowledge and the exhaustion of carrying around another human, "it's a dangerous operation that's not entirely legal."

"It's performed on unwitting droids by dregs and criminals." 3PO voice was filled with empathy for the droids exposed to it.

"Let's do that," Finn chimed.

"I'm down." Keelor smiled while the droid was appalled, "but I'm not really used to doing stuff like that. So I may wipe the important stuff too."

"I know a black market droidsmith," Poe displayed with determination.

"Black market droidsmith?!" The droid exclaimed.

"Is he cheap?" Ree asked.

"But he's on Kijimi," Dameron sighed as he remembered that fact.

"What's wrong with Kijimi?" The former Stormtrooper asked.

"I had a little bad luck on Kijimi."

"I thought you wanted to save the galaxy, pilot boy," the blonde noted but he ignored her.

"If this mission fails, it's all been for nothing," it sounded like it was more directed towards Poe himself, "all we've done, all this time."

"We're all in this," Finn assured.

"Until the end," Poe said softly towards Rey who had been quiet that whole time.

"For Chewie," the scavenger answered. Finn extended his hands towards the two Force-users.

"Hands? Really that cliché?" Ree asked.

"Hands." A firm answer was all she got before sighing and grabbing Finn's hand. Rey grabbed Finn's and Poe's hands and there were only two hands left, Poe's and Ree's. They looked down at their hands then up at each other. They both knew that they weren't going to be able to do this if they weren't in it together. A sigh escaped them both before manning up and grabbing the other's hand.

Though, their touching moment came short when cold droid hands filled the hole between them. "For Chewie," 3PO stated and he couldn't be more than right.

---

Kijimi was dark, cold and foggy. It was impossible for outsiders to not get lost in the dark and narrow alleyways, but luckily they had a certain pilot who seemed to know t streets like his back pocket.