Kef Bir

Rey, Poe, Finn, Chewbacca and the droids had made a rocky landing on one of Endor's moons, Kef Bir. Where parts of the second Death Star had crashed down. The wreckage had landed in the rocky ocean which Rey was, without the rest of the groups' permission, about to cross. 

The scavenger had borrowed a skimmer which she was now using to cut through the dangerous waves. She would have taken the sand dunes of Jakku any day over these horrible waves. With all her strength she guided the skimmer, trying not to be swallowed by the waves. Poe and Finn would have been a great help but she could not wait for the next day like that former stormtrooper they had just met advised. Time was of the essence.

After riding over some building-tall waves she finally made it to the Death Star wreckage, where according to the Sith Dagger, the Wayfinder would be located. The inside of the Death Star was much calmer, it was so huge that it barely let any water in. Rey could peacefully climb up the wreckage, deja vu flooding over her from how she had climbed Star Destroyer wrecks back in Jakku.

Some steps and jumps were dangerously on the hair but ultimately she made it up. A slightly tilted corridor appeared in front of her. The Scavenger trodded down the path, passing old stormtrooper helmets scattered around, water was dripping down her face and she had to be careful not to slip.

A hole in the roof gave her access to a room that felt very familiar, yet Rey had never stepped foot in it before. In front of a large broken window stood what looked to be the remains of a throne. It gave off an omniscient feeling yet it allured her. She quickly repressed the calling.

To the left of the throne was a door that slid open as the scavenger neared it, how it still functioned was a miracle. As she stepped through the door, it closed behind her, leaving her in darkness. There were no signs pointing in the direction of a Wayfinder, still, Rey felt where she needed to walk. It was calling to her.

As she turned a corner, she saw it. Floating in a pillar, a triangle-shaped object. She picked it up and saw the green map in it with a blinking red light. But the celebrations didn't last long.

Her attention was grabbed by the sound of a lightsaber behind her. Rey turned around, only to see a red lightsaber though not wielded by Kylo but by herself.

 Rey turned around, only to see a red lightsaber though not wielded by Kylo but by herself

---

"997 wookies, 998 wookies, 999 wookies, 1000 wookies," Ree said aloud, celebrating that she had counted a thousand wookies. When strapped to an interrogation table there was nothing much to do really. There wasn't even a guard to annoy, Kylo probably didn't want to risk Ree mind-controlling one into releasing her. "1001 wookies, 1002 wookies, 1003 woo-"

Her very important counting was interrupted by the door sliding open. Marching through it was none other than the masked Supreme Leader. "Missed me?" Keelor asked giving him a little pout. He didn't answer but instead went over to the control panel connected to her restrainments. She turned her head as much as she could, trying to see what he was doing. "Not even gonna ask if I had a good day? Or night?" There was no way for Ree to tell the time in the metal box, she got a meal a day delivered by a droid but she couldn't tell if the last meal was ten minutes ago or ten hours. She just existed.