Judas Kiss

Everyone was running amok on Starkiller Base. All available stormtroopers were looking for the girl from Jakku. Kylo and Ree got reports about sensors being triggered in hangar 718 and they were moving over there but got stopped on the way by an Officer, "sir, ma'am, she was not found in hangar 718 but all troops are on alert."

"Put every hangar on lock-down. She's going to try to steal a ship to-" Kylo started talking but cut himself off. He turned towards Ree, no, behind Ree, he stared off into nothingness as he whispered, "Han Solo." Then Keelor felt it too, the presence of the smuggler.

They split up, trying to cover more ground as they both moved towards the presence of Han Solo. Kylo took, the bottom floor while, Ree covered the upper one. Ree had her lightsaber in hand, ready to be ignited.

The girl from Corellia had searched the area and ended up on a balcony, facing out towards the Oscillator structure. The wind was grabbing hold of her cape. It had shoulder armouring and the First Order symbol on the left forearm. Her closed jacket shielded her from some of the coldness, though it opened up over her thighs it still covered the sides and behind of her legs. The blonde page was flickering in the window, a couple of strands falling in front of her face.

A big black gaping hole with a passage running across it went under Ree's lookout point. From up there, she had a good look over the place, she saw stormtroopers scattering about and then, a masked figure walking out onto the passageway, one push and Kylo would fall to his death. He was walking from one side of the Oscillator towards the one Ree was on.

Suddenly both Ree's and Kylo's attention was caught by the sound of an older man yelling, "Ben!" It came from the other side of the Oscillator, where he had been walking from. Ree saw an old man with grey hair, an dusty brown leather jacket and a blaster at his hip. She knew instantly who he was, it was the presence that the two Force-users had felt, Han Solo. 

Han's yelling had, of course, caught the attention of Kylo who had stopped dead in his tracks and turned around. "Han Solo. I've been waiting for this day for a long time." Ren stated with his robotic voice. At the same time, two figures on the balcony opposite of the one Ree was standing on, appeared two figures. One was the girl from Jakku, the other one she reckoned to be the treacherous stormtrooper. The opening cast a bright light down on the bridge which Han slowly walked out on. 

"Take off that mask. You don't need it," Solo's voice echoed, making it possible for Ree to hear the conversation even though she was far up.

"What do you think you'll see if I do?" Kylo asked and the old man continued taking steps forward.

"The face of my son." The words didn't surprise Ree, she knew of Kylo's background, he had told her everything, how he was shipped away to his uncle and then when Luke tried to kill him. Though the hissing sound that came next surprised the old man.

There Han stood, face to face with Kylo. This was Han's first time seeing the face of his son as a man, "your son is gone." His voice sounded much softer without the voice changer but they were still dripping with hate, "Your son is gone. He was weak and foolish, like his father. So I destroyed him."

"That's what Snoke wants you to believe. But it's not true. My son is alive."   Han's words infuriated Ree on the balcony, Snoke was strong and wise, just like Kylo said next.

"No. The Supreme Leader is wise."

"Snoke is using you for your power. When he gets what he wants, he'll crush you." Kylo hesitated, Ree too for a moment, deep down they knew it was true. They were biding their time, trying to get as powerful as they could, "you know it's true."

"It's too late." Solo's son had lowered his voice, he spoke with a soft tone that he only used with Ree when they were alone.

"No, it's not. Leave here with me. Come home. We miss you." Han's words were soft. The. mighty Ren had tears in his eyes, threatening to fall at any moment. The old smuggler raised his voice as he spoke the next words, they were directed towards the blonde on the balcony behind Kylo, "and take your girlfriend with you." If Ree didn't know any better, she could have sworn that the old man gave her a warm smile.