BB unit

"Well hello." The words woke Poe up from his light sleep. It had been a short and uncomfortable nap, strapped to a torture device wasn't his preferred bedding. He had dried blood on his temple and blood running from the corner of his mouth, it was clear that he had been beaten up pretty rough.

"Calmer now?" Poe asked as the female moved closer to him, "thought you wanted to kill me." Poe's statement sounded more like a question.

"Oh, I do." Ree moved to Dameron's side and leaned down so her lips were next to his ear, "but not just yet." She continued walking behind Poe and the vertical table he was strapped to. "You still have value," she explained as she appeared in his peripheral vision.

"All that torture hasn't worked, why would you make any difference?" The pilot cocked an eyebrow and Keelor only laughed at his response. She moved closer to him as her own laughter died out and changed to a menacing expression.

"because like you said, I'm Mrs Ren and my husband has taught me every trick in the book." As Ree finished the sentence she extended out her arm and started gaining access to the pilot's mind. After countless hours of practise, mind-probing had become as easy as breathing for the Commander. It didn't require much of her energy and instead it was the one getting their mind ripped in two that was left exhausted. As she got further into Poe's mind, his screams of agony became even louder. It was hard for Ree, to continue this basic torture, but she had to remind herself. It was for a bigger cause and that the pilot would have done it to her, she assumed.

"You okay?" The masked Kylo asked as Ree left the interrogation room, sweat beads on her forehead.

"Yeah. It's easier to do it now than it was before." Maybe physically it had gotten easier but mentally, it would always be as painful. 

"What did you find out?" Kylo asked as he looked at Ree who was wiping away the sweat with the back of her hand.

"The map's in a droid, a BB unit."

---

After the interrogation with the pilot, Ree had taken the day off, saying that she wasn't feeling well. While she was spending the rest of her day inside Kylo's chambers she had kept tabs over the radio, listening to all the orders given through it. What she had gathered was that Hux had been looking like crazy all over Jakku for the droid. He had sent out search squadrons all over the planet. It was a big planet and without any clues of its whereabouts, the search could take days. It was kind of entertaining listening to what everyone was talking about, sometimes Ree would switch from the main frequency to one of the smaller ones. There, she would eavesdrop on the most random conversations between stormtroopers.

"...And then I said to MJ that you will never get that blaster back!" The stormtrooper on the radio said and Ree together with the stormtrooper on the other side burst out in laughter. 

"What's so funny?" Kylo asked as he stepped into his chambers and unmasked himself.

"Oh, nothing special..." She answered teasingly as she spun around in the desk chair.

"Are you keeping secrets from me?" He pretended to be hurt as he moved toward his beloved.

"Maybe..." She kept her mischievous tone as she once again spun around but this time Kylo didn't allow her to continue spinning. After one spin, he grabbed the chair and made it stop mid-spin, making Ree gasp by the sudden halt.

"Never keep secrets from me." He bent down, breathing down on her, noses barely touching, anyone else would take it as a threat but Ree could hear the playfulness.