Eyes Closed

"R-ree?" Hux had stuttered when he opened the door to some knocks. She didn't answer with words, instead, she closed the arm's length of the distance between them, interlocking the lips of Ree Keelor and Armitage Hux.

At first, Hux hadn't responded, his body had been paralyzed. Just as Ree was about to pull away, realizing that she was a foolish girl who had misinterpreted everything, he answered. Armitage started kissing back, without breaking their kiss they started walking into his room. The young woman closed the door behind her. Shutting out the alternative to go back, the dice was cast and now she had to stand by it.

The kissing turned into something more, something hungry and lustful, "I-'ve been wanting this for so long." Hux managed to get out between his breaths.

"Shh," Ree closed her eyes and Hux followed her instructions. There was no more talking, their bodies talked for them. Their hands roamed the other's body, the jacket's suit quickly fell of Hux. As they moved towards the bed, Ree undid the button of Armitage's shirt while he undid the zipper on her dress.

Hux felt the bedside at the folds of his knees, he sat down with his hands on the blonde's hips. He instructed her to sit down too. The shirt was now somewhere on the floor as Ree straddled Hux's lap. His body was nothing compared to Kylo's. Kylo was broad and muscular, Hux was lean. Though his body was more than capable of sliding off her dress.

Commander Keelor was now in her black underwear in the lap of a bare-chested General Hux. For a moment, she pulled away from their hungry kissing, the look on Hux's face was of fear, he didn't want the moment to be over before it even began. There was a voice in Ree's head telling her to walk away, it was the voice of Kylo. But she didn't listen to it anymore, why would she listen to a traitor. She connected their lips again and the fear ran off Hux.

The redhead's lips were just as soft as Kylo. While Hux switched between looking and having his eyes closed, Ree never opened them. When she kept her eyes closed Hux looked just like him, though she would never admit that. Her back made contact with the bed and Armitage removed his last layer of clothing. His hands roamed over every crevis of Ree's body. With her eyes closed, the touch of Armitage felt just like the touch of him. She would never admit it, not to anyone else and especially not to herself.

 She would never admit it, not to anyone else and especially not to herself

---

The early sun rays hit Hux's in the face, waking him up from the best sleep he had in years. A part of the sunrise was blocked by a silhouette sitting in the window. The silhouette looked towards the half-naked man in the bed, he saw her beautiful face, platinum blonde locks and a familiar General's coat wrapped around her naked body. Hux propped himself up on his elbows in bed, "good morning, gorgeous." She didn't answer, her mind was somewhere else. "How's the coat?"

"Nothing I haven't tried before." It was true, at that point, she had worn it on several occasions, though with much more clothing under. He smiled at the fact, every time he would wear that coat he would think of the gorgeous body who had borrowed it several times. Ree kept her gaze on the sea outside the window, Hux kept his gaze on her. He thought that the morning light had made her look even more stunning, her jawline looked even sharper, her eyelashes longer, her hair lighter, he admired every detail about her. Armitage thought that he was the happiest man in the galaxy. So happy that he didn't notice how blue she looked.