Love In A Hopeless Place

The next day when Ree arrived at training she didn't know what to expect. It all seemed good and fine to her but you never knew with Kylo. The training door slid open and to Ree's surprise, empty. Slowly she stepped inside the training area. "Sir?" Ree called out while. She moved to the back of the room where there was a water fountain and some fighting dummies to see if he was back there.

Out of nowhere, a figure pressed Ree up against the wall and Ree shrieked. For a moment she was brought back to that hallway. She felt the stinking hot breath of the technician breathing down on her, the ammonia smell of sweat invading her nostrils and his sticky hands freely roaming her body.

But as the figure spun her around she was thrown back to the present. "Kylo!" Ree exclaimed as a wave of relief rushed over her, "you scared me!" In a slick motion, she brushed away the sweat on her forehead that she had managed to work up.

"Sorry," Kylo mumbled into her neck and then started kissing it intensively. At first, Ree laughed and enjoyed his kisses but then she remembered where they were.

"Kylo, you have to stop! Someone could walk in!" Ree tried to push Kylo off but he was a steady as a mountain. Although he forced himself to stop the kissing for a moment.

"I'm the Master of the Knights of Ren and you're Snoke's apprentice. What are they gonna do to us?"Kylo breathed heavily as his urges urged him to continue placing marks on Ree's neck. "Plus, we have the force. We can just make them forget." Kylo pointed out making Ree chuckle.

"I guess you're right. Now, come here." Keelor instructed and brought Kylo's lips up to hers. Ree could feel a smile forming on Kylo's lips, "stop being so pleased with yourself." Though her remark was in vain since an even greater grin spread across his face.

"Sorry, I can't control myself when I'm with you." The Master of the Knights of Ren apologized and lifted up Ree's legs which received a gasp from the rather tall woman. It had made them laugh in unison. 

Up in the ceiling, behind tinted glass stood a red haired General, looking down, having a front-row seat to the show. "Tsk-tsk-tsk," the General sounded in disapproval. With devious eyes he said, "I warned you, Ren. Word spreads quickly here." 

---

"Supreme Leader." Ree bowed her head respectfully to the hologram.

"Miss Keelor. I take that your mission to Ilum was successeful?" Snoke pointed at the lightsaber hanging on Ree's hip. 

"Yes, supreme leader. I couldn't have done without your and the Master of the Knights of Ren's guidance." Just the mention of Kylo's title, made her remember what they had been up to earlier today and she had to surpress a giggle. She felt like a 10-year old little girl.

"Kylo Ren has informed me that you're learning at a quick pace and will soon not need anymore traning. Meaning, we should start thinking about sending you on a real mission. Those rebel scums need to learn about you. They need to fear you! You will be the final blow that will bring down the resistance, Commander Keelor." Snoke's ambitious words filled Ree with confidence, never in her life did she think that she would ever be this important. That anyone would really care about her. As a child working in the factories on Corellia, never in her wildest dreams could she imagine being the one who would bring order to the galaxy. And Ree certainly didn't imagine she would become Commander  Keelor.

---

"Give it!" Kylo exclaimed with a wide grin. 

"No!" Ree answered with the same playful tone as they paced around in a circle on the floor of the training area. She was trying to avoid Kylo who had been trying to take her lightsaber.