Stuck With You

Ree wished that her legs had suddenly stopped working so that she could never leave the bed. The side of her head seemed to be glued to the pillow. Kylo's too. They were laying in the bed in Kylo's chambers, their bare bodies covered by the bedsheets. His black locks fell into his eyes as he laid on the side, Ree extended her hand, helping him push them back. Revealing his dark eyes, they were tired, exhausted, on the verge of collapse. 

There was no energy left in him, that was clear during their lovemaking, no one was really up for it but at the moment they needed that. Closeness, love, attention, anything to take their mind off the day's events. Snoke, the scavenger, Crait, Luke. Nothing of that mattered when it was just the two of them entangled with the other. "I could stay here for a lifetime." Ree didn't have the energy to speak any louder than whispering.

"Let's lock the door and throw away the key," Ky hummed. Her blonde waves were tucked behind her ears. Her cheeks were still rosy from their activity together, the ice blue eyes still shined bright in the dimly lit bedroom.

"I'd love to be stuck with you." Ree pulled herself closer, her bare chest pressed against Kylo's. He didn't like the room between their lips so he made it disappear. How could you still long for a person so badly after kissing them a thousand times? Kylo still hadn't found an answer to that question

"You'd hate it,"  he answered without breaking their kiss. Without any warning, Keelor rolled on top Kylo, body on body, heat on heat. Even though Ree's thirst had just been clenched she could feel her desire rise again. For the briefest of moments, she pulled away from Kylo's lips, their noses still touching.

"Go ahead," Ree whispered on his lips, "drive me insane." Her hand rested on the top his chest and the other caressed his jaw, "run your mouth." His hands rested on the lower part of her back and Ree head a feeling that they were soon going to trail South, "I still wouldn't change." Then, their lips made contact again and would stay like that for who knew how long. The man under her was the only one who could make her feel so happy. At that moment, she had forgotten every bad thing he had said or done. Being together with Kylo Ren was like a mountain chain, the peaks were breathtakingly high but the lows of the valleys were darkly lit.

"How does going for round two sound like?" He asked between the kisses making her laugh.

"It sounds like the best idea you've had in years." The kissing intensified, becoming more lustful. The hands started roaming the more intimate parts of the other's body. A hungry bite was felt on Kylo's shoulder making him gasp in pain but it quickly changed into an amused chuckle. Only his Ree could after their long time together still be refreshingly unpredictable.

But before round two could get to the main attraction a painfully loud whirring sound grabbed their attention. It was so obnoxious that neither of the two could focus on what they were doing and they rolled off each other. "Not the intercom again," Ree sighed as she rose from the bed, as the former head technician she had been appointed to deal with all kind of technical difficulties, though she didn't remember agreeing on the arrangement. Kylo groaned from his place on the bed, his body craved the blonde and getting cut off like that was pure torture. "Oh, stop it, you're not the one who has to get up," Ree called out as she looked for any clothes to put on, only finding her cloak so she wrapped it around herself.

The noise was getting even louder the closer Ree got to the intercom standing on the desk. It wasn't far from the bedroom to the desk in the living area but the distance had made enough difference because when Ree at down at the desk, she couldn't even hear herself think. "Gosh, what's wrong with it?" She started turning the knobs, changing the channel but the white noise was on every single channel. Red flags were immediately waving in her mind. Something was wrong and not just with this intercom. "Ky."