Revelations

"General! General!" A Lieutenant shouted as he bolted down the corridors of the base. Passerbyers were looking strange at him, his clothes were covered in dust and had speckles of blood. The Lieutenant turned right into a large room crowded with people that were busy with a meeting. "General!" He said between his pants.

The group of people all turned their attention towards the breathless man. They all moved so a path to the inner circle could formed. A woman with grey hair, a grey shirt and pants with a purple vest over emerged from the crowd. "Lieutenant Marnel? What has happened to you?" The woman asked and gestured to his dirty and bloody clothes.

"General Organa! I was having a meeting with Senator Tarrk when his palace suddenly got attacked by the First Order. I barely made it out of there!" The crowd in the room looked confused as they didn't understand why he had just barged in during an important meeting to tell them this.

"We're talking about some important things here, so if you don't have anything else to say..." A man next to the General commented as he gestured towards the exit.

"Commander Dameron, let Lieutenant Marnel talk," the woman ordered with her amrs crossed.

"Sorry, General."

"General Organa," the Lieutenant took a deep breath before continuing, "I... I saw your son."

"So what? Kylo Ren is running around doing missions for Snoke all the time," Dameron snapped, getting impatient at the Lieutenant who took ages forming a single sentence.

"Commander Dameron," the General growled as she started losing her patient with the temperamental lad.

"I saw your son," the Lieutenant repeated, "with a girl." Immediately people started whispering and speculating throughout the room even though that everyone knew exatly as little about what the Lieutenant was talking about.

"A girl?" The General questioned, knowing better than to start drawing conclusions.

"Yes, they were fighting together and they looked..." The Lieutenant swallowed hard as he couldn't finish the sentence.

"For God's sake, Lieutenant! What is going on with you?" Now the General had also lost her patience with the Lieutenant who was now sweating like crazy.

"They looked... close." He finished, knowing that they all knew what he was implying. The room went dead quiet, they could only imagine what this meant and it was truly terrifying. The General was quiet for a while, processing the information that her son had seemed to find a... girlfriend?

"What was her name?" The General asked and everyone stared intensively at the Lieutenant.

"They called her... Commander Keelor."

---

"I'm just gonna brush my teeth and then I'm ready!" Ree called out as she was dashed around the Master of the Knights of Ren's chambers trying to get herself to look as if she hadn't woken up 15 minutes ago.

"Ree Keelor, if you don't get better at not hitting the snooze button then I swear that I'll get a Gungan to be your personal alarm!" Kylo exclaimed as he was leaning against the doorframe. The only response he got was a couple of muffled words from Commander Keelor who was brushing her teeth while putting on pants. 

"One second!" She yelled from the bathroom as she was spitting out the toothpaste.

"Mhysa will haunten yousa foreversa!" He imitated a Gungan which made Ree rush out of the bathroom.