The Scavenger

Word had reached the First Order. The bounty on a BB unit, a scavenger girl and a treacherous stormtrooper had proved successful. A mercenary on Takodana had informed that she had spotted the three in Maz Kanata's castle. The prey was trapped, now Ree and Kylo only had to come and get them.

The Command shuttle made its way towards the ground. The battle was already going on when the two force users stepped on it. TIE fighters were destroying the castle and the greenery around it. Stormtroopers killed anyone who resisted. Kylo, with his mask, walked first through the burning remains of the castle, Ree, with her hair in a smooth low ponytail, giving her jawline a fierce angle, walked behind. "Sir," the robotic voice caught the two's attention, "the droid was spotted heading west, with a girl." The Commander gave Ren a sharp look, she knew that he was thinking the same. They bolted off in the direction of the forest, lightsabers ready to be ignited.

The gravel beneath them quickly changed into vegetation, it was a thick forest and it was hard to see further into it, though that didn't matter to two Force users. They could simply feel, what they were looking for. And their prey was practically screaming out where she was. Without exchanging a word, Ree and Kylo knew what to do.

---

Rey was walking backwards, aiming her blaster, eyes darting everywhere, looking for her pursuer. The sound that sparked true fear in her heart, a lightsaber igniting, grabbed her attention. The scavenger was met by a hooded and masked figure with a flaming red sabre in his hand. She shot at him for dear life but Kylo parried every blaster bolt. The man was clearly in no rush, he was calm and walked slowly towards the girl but she made a run for it, up a hill.

When Rey got up the hill, there was nothing there but forest so she turned her attention back towards Kylo had had also made his way up. She continued firing for dear life, though it wasn't doing much. When Rey realized that her blaster bolts weren't going to pierce him she had no choice but to run. The scavenger turned around to run and was met by a bare female face. Rey didn't make it far before her whole body was paralyzed.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ree asked, she was standing so close that she could smell the fear coming off of Rey. There was pure fear in those hazel brown eyes staring into Ree's ice blue ones. The scavenger tried to move out of the Commander's grip but to no avail. Ren joined up with love, right in front of their prey.

"The girl I've heard so much about." Kylo looked up and down the brown-haired girl, eyeing the girl he had seen in his vision more times than he had seen Ree in person.  He was proud of what his love had accomplished, the prey was trapped. "good job." Kylo directed his comment towards Ree.

"It's wasn't hard, she practically ran into my arms." She smiled devilishly, they had managed to outrun her on Jakku and embarrass her in front of the Supreme Leader, not this time. Ren didn't answer that, instead, he moved out of Rey's peripheral, leaving her clueless of his next move.

"The droid." Kylo stated from somewhere behind Rey, "where is it?" He had placed his ignited lightsaber right over Rey's shoulder, it gave Ree a menacing red glow. Keelor wasn't afraid of accidentally getting hurt by the lightsaber, she knew Ky would never harm her. But Rey on the other hand was drenched in sweat.

It wasn't ignited for long, to Ree's dismay, she liked seeing the scavenger petrified. He walked over so he was facing their prisoner. In a slow movement, he reached his hand out, the fingertips nearly touching Rey's cheek. "The map. You've seen it," Ren conveyed as he started digging around in her brain. Keelor knew exactly what he was doing and from personal experience, she knew it hurt like hell. Though the female Commander didn't feel any empathy, she could only feel the sweetness of victory.