United We Stand

After Ree's rescue mission, Snoke was furious. He knew that she was responsible for Tylan's sudden disappearance. the Supreme Leader's plan was to kill the boy, it was the easiest and least complicated way. Although how it turned out was also favourable, with Tylan gone from the base the Commander had no way of reaching him and even if she wanted to care about him he was too far away. So instead of dwelling on it and being enraged about her defiance Snoke turned the attention to the more pressing matter, the rebels. "Master of the Knights of Ren, Commander Keelor." Snoke greeted as the two walked into the meeting hall.

"Supreme Leader," Ren answered for them both, Ree was too nervous. Right there she wished that she had a mask like the one next to her wore. That would have made this meeting a lot easier. Before Snoke could say anything Kylo spoke up, "I would just like to say that my relationship with Commander Keelor will not-" Snoke interrupted him. 

"Don't worry about that. I only see it as a benefit. Two of the strongest force-users in the galaxy, together, the rebels will tremble with fear." The leader looked pleased as if he took credit for their relationship like it was just part of a bigger plan. 

"See, I told you," the blonde whispered under her breath. He only grunted for an answer but under the mask, he was smiling. He couldn't help himself, she just looked so gorgeous while being boastful.

"Now, hiding the two of you for the galaxy is a waste of power. I want to make your debut grand! I want all the eyes in the galaxy, looking at you two while you conquer the whole universe! As you step into the light, I want it to be equal applauds and screams of fear! I don't want you to win a battle. I want you two, to win all the battles!" Just as Snoke's words had done before, they filled Ree with confidence and adrenaline. The image of her and Kylo, on the battlefield, standing together victorious was captivating. The First order insignia on her arm made itself known as she straightened her back. The thought of it was blinding. She turned her head to Kylo and awaited his approval but Ren wasn't as convinced of the idea. 

Keelor had been on missions before but not like the ones he had been on. Her previous missions were small and barely dangerous, the missions Kylo had been on were full-out wars, filled with, blood, pain and death. He was in no way doubting Ree's competence, she was practically as strong as him, but real missions meant real danger. Danger that could lead to her death. And losing the only person he really cared for, would crush him. He didn't like it but it wouldn't matter if he said no, he couldn't say no, she looked so excited, so he nodded slowly making her smile reach from ear to ear. "Good that you agree." the Supreme leader hummed, "because your entrance is already planned. Go get your stuff. The shuttle is waiting for you." 

---

The couple along with two pilots were the only people in the command shuttle. The squadrons of stormtroopers were all huddled together in other ships. Since it was only them and two pilots of no importance, Kylo took off his mask. "Are you sure about this?" He asked from his sitting position opposite Ree.

"Yes of course!" Ree was surprised, "aren't you?"

"Well, you haven't been on these kinds of missions before and I don't want anything to happen to you." His eyebrows knitted together.

"Nothing's gonna happen! We're gonna go down, take over that guy's palace and capture that scum who's supporting the rebels." the blonde argued. The mission they had been sent on was of great importance, it was in the middle of a city and they were gonna capture the guy who practically ran the city. He was one of the resistance biggest investors. If they were to catch him then the resistance would lose a lot of its resources.

"It's not that easy! The guy has a whole army of the best legionnaires in the galaxy! It's gonna be a blood bath!" Kylo was getting frustrated at how Ree couldn't see how dangerous this was. She was getting too hungry for glory. A hunger that blinded her from seeing the danger.