Author notice

Please do read it fully and my BR's note too.

Yo ! Me is back ! 😂

I don't know why I chose this genre again. So anyways this is the new one. I wanted it to be different and this is crazily different. 😂

I don't particularly remember why I got this idea too. It was really random I guess. To an extent where I literally noted down a lot of things about this on my phone in notes. 😂😂

And speaking of the characters, Elijah was the most difficult to decipher out of those that I wrote until now. Man ! He ate up all my brain cells. 😂😂 

And I really like the name Elijah. 😍🤩 For a spoiler his name is more than that and you will know when it comes in the story. I really love that name. 🤩

I couldn't even decide on what I wanted from him. I just went with the flow when it came to his character. He is the character who has quite a number of similarities with me. I made it that way actually. So yeah, he is me in a way. I really couldn't get to understand him, I hope I do before I finish this book. 😂

And the other main lead, Joshua. He has an interesting character. I made it in a unique way. At least that is what I feel. 😂 I never had to think too much when it came to him. I was able to write it well. I can't put his character in words but I never came across difficulties when I tried to write his lines in the book. Also he has some similarities with my BR. This wasn't intentional, but when we were looking through later, we noticed it.

Speaking of the book as a whole, I feel bad because of the number of breaks I took before I completed it. I couldn't go back to it for a while because I was stuck. Then when I finally got rid of it, I had too much work to handle and couldn't spend much time on it. I myself pity this book. 😂 I am sorry I did that. But this is really long as a draft itself when I wrote it.  

One of the obstacles was that I wasn't able to come out of the previous book. I had to concentrate a lot to work on this. It took me some amount of time to get over it. It felt really bad to not do anything during Fridays. My sibling, BR and even one of my friends who liked it used to ask out of the blue about that. Because they forgot it is over. I did stay long with it. It wasn't that easy to get rid of it. But I did and got hooked to this. 

And I used to get stuck at stupid things sometimes. I used to come across some questions which made me think too much when it might actually be silly. One of them was : ' what does it take to fall in love ? ' I was stuck at this for the longest time. I literally asked this everyone around me. But one day I came across this anime. 

So after watching it I realized the answer was pretty simple. There need not be a reason for you to fall in love. It can be just a glance or three seconds, or maybe the best of experience or even the worst. I don't know why I didn't think of this even if I knew these. It was like I didn't want to take this possibility maybe and it was blocked at the back of my head. So at the end I found the answer. I don't think I explained it well, but I tried my best. I really don't know how to put the things I felt and realized. 

CTTRO ! And the song above is the one I've heard the highest number of times while working on this. It is a really nice song. It just matched my mood well because of the kind of question I was stuck with ( which I mentioned above ). Love is.................tough.  😂

Then Elijah's character. I didn't know what to do about him after I actually wrote a lot. And again, I watched a drama and I understood what I actually want from Elijah. It is funny how I find things from dramas/series or anime. 😂 There was a time where I even wondered if things even made sense. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Actually I couldn't finish this by the deadline I put for myself. I extended it by a lot and in between I had a few exams, so I had to keep throwing it around without finding time to sit with it for long hours. 

Finally I broke all the barricades and finished it. It will be like last time. I will edit it as I upload and it is going to be every Friday too. How many chapters will depend on the time I can spend on this. If I can manage I will give more. No promises made. 

I told my BR to have the least of expectations for this. My BR said ' you always say that '. 😂 I was like it is true this time. 😂 And my BR just rolled eyes. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ So anyways I sent it before finishing it once, but we never got time to discuss it. So later I finished it and sent it again and that is when my BR read it. The common thing I heard from both my BR and sibling was that they couldn't put how they felt about it when they read the start. 😂 I was like ' I know '. My sibling finished reading it. My BR is still on the way. 😂 At the end my sibling said it is nice and my BR also said it was fine till the point they read.   

My BR's Note :

Hello everybody,

So! It's finally the special Friday where MG is going to start posting the new story. Damn I missed these kind of Fridays. They were already special to me before but MG made them even more precious. It feels really good to have the speciality back and all credits to MG.

It all feels amazing, from day one where MG got the idea for the story, to the time MG came up with the title and created a poster and finally MG getting down to writing the draft. I also remember the day MG came to me asking how do people fall in love? And we laughed so hard about it because neither of us have ever gone through such an experience where we could answer that question.

I already read the note MG wrote and I don't agree with what is written there about MG pitying the book haha. It's going to be a great book, I know it. I have read a little more and I'm really into it already. I really like the main leads a lot.

Joshua is such a sweetheart and Elijah, well I want to get to Elijah more because right now he's being really mysterious and secretive 😂 It was such a coincidence that Elijah was more like MG in various characteristics and I found Joshua very very relatable. I'm really happy that even if it was in a coincidental way, Joshua is kind of like me in a few things.

There was a lot of effort gone into writing this book and I really hope a lot of people get to read this.

I feel so glad and honored and excited to be part of this amazing book and I really really hope you all enjoy it as much as I and MG's sibling did reading this and as much as MG enjoyed writing it😁

HAPPY READING FOLKS!:)