Chapter 45 : Double win.

Third person point of view

Joshua turned to Elijah with a grin. " What do you say now ? " This time around Elijah won the first game, but Joshua won the next two. Which makes him the winner for the second round. He wriggled his eyebrows teasing Elijah who only rolled his eyes. He put the controller in front of Joshua's face. " Shall we start the next one ? " 

Joshua pushed Elijah's hand away and shook his head. " Give me a small break. I will be back in a minute ". Joshua stood up and went to the kitchen. He poured some juice into a glass and put the juice back in the refrigerator. " Elijah ! You want anything ? " Elijah thought for a second. " Some snacks maybe ". "Okay ". 

Joshua looked around and picked up the first packet he found. He went back with the packet in one hand and juice in the other hand. " Here ". He gave it to Elijah and sat down with his juice. They just enjoyed the break quietly. Once they were done Elijah rotated his neck and picked up the controller. " Ready ? " Joshua nodded. And they started the third round. 

It was really crucial because it was the deciding round. " Wait wait ah noooo ". Joshua pouted in despair when he saw Elijah won the first round. Elijah only shrugged. Joshua was fired up. " Bring it on ". Joshua said with his full focus on the screen and game. And just like that, the second game started. 

Joshua stared at the screen in disbelief. " How did this happen ? " He couldn't believe he lost again. The game was over since Elijah won both of them. And Elijah is the over all winner. Joshua looked like he was about to cry. Elijah saw Joshua's expression and chuckled. " Aww. Come here ". Elijah pulled him closer with his hands around Joshua's waist. 

Joshua continued to pout. " You said it was just a game. Why are you upset them ? " Elijah asked with a smile. Joshua scoffed. " Don't give me philosophy like a nice guy just because you won. I know you would be the same too if you lost. Tsk ". Elijah laughed. " Maybe ". Joshua shook his head. He has to accept the defeat anyway. 

" So ? What do you want ? " Joshua asked and turned to Elijah. Elijah moved closer slowly pushing Joshua onto the couch and getting on top of him. He moved closer until their faces were inches apart. " W-what is it ? " Joshua continued to blink feeling a bit nervous. Elijah glanced at Joshua's lips and back at his eyes. 

Joshua didn't say anything and just stared at him. Elijah used his thumb to trace Joshua's lower lip. Joshua gulped and met Elijah's eyes again. Elijah moved closer, closing the distance between them. Their lips met for a sweet teasing kiss. Elijah kept it slow enjoying every second of the teasing. He put his hand around Joshua's neck supporting him.

Joshua closed his eyes slowly and his stomach erupted in butterflies. His heart fluttered from the touch of Elijah's lips on his. He couldn't help but think how things changed from the last time. They were in the exact same positions a few day ago, but the feel from then and now were completely different. 

Past is past anyway. He pushed all the thoughts away and decided to enjoy the kiss and not immerse in unnecessary thoughts. Joshua put his hands around Elijah's neck pulling him closer. Elijah rubbed circles on Joshua's neck with his thumb. Joshua felt his pulse rate going up. He put one of his hands in Elijah's hair running his hand through it.

Elijah liked the feel of Joshua's fingers in his hair. They were slowly brushing along his scalp making Elijah feel good. It was a really relaxing feeling. Elijah tilted his head a little to the side to get easier access to Joshua's lips. Joshua instinctively tilted his head to the opposite side. He put his hand at the nape of Elijah's neck and let it be there.

Elijah tugged lightly at Joshua's lower lip with his teeth; sucking at it, teasing Joshua. Joshua clenched Elijah's shirt at the back crumbling it and his toes curled up. Elijah didn't want to tease Joshua too much. He pressed his lips on Joshua's kissing deeper making Joshua sigh into the kiss. Elijah pulled away when he knew Joshua was running out of breath.