Chapter 49 : Strawberries and kisses.

Third person point of view

They were done with the dinner and walking back home. Joshua ran a hand through his hair pushing it back. " Do you think I should cut my hair ? " Elijah turned to Joshua and looked at his hair. " Why ? " Elijah asked looking down at Joshua's face. " It has been quite a while since I've grown it. I am not really sure if I want to ". Joshua said and Elijah nodded. 

He observed Joshua a little and thought of Joshua with short hair. " But it looks good on you though; long hair I mean. I guess you can let it be ". Joshua turned to Elijah. " Really ? " Elijah nodded. " Hmm... I guess I will let it grow then. But I am not sure if I can style it properly ". Elijah knitted his eyebrows. 

" Why so ? " Joshua sighed. " My hair doesn't stay still that easily the longer it grows. I should use some gel and spray for it to be proper especially when it is long. Also the last I grew it..... was when I was still looking for jobs. Once I got the job, I cut it short. After that I never really felt like it. So I never grew it again. And it is a little difficult to maintain too ". 

Elijah nodded. " Tell me what hair products you want. I will get them ". Joshua smiled. " Thank you, but it is fine. I will go look for them myself. I do remember the brand but I am not sure if the products are still the same. So I better go look for them by myself  ". Elijah nodded. " Okay ". They walked into the house.

The next day, after his work, Joshua went to a convenience store to buy the things he wanted. They changed a few things but he found the ones he used to use before. He put them in the basket and looked around. Since he was there, he got some snacks, juice, fruits and also the chocolate milk Elijah keeps drinking all the time. 

" I think I got everything ". He mumbled to himself and looked around to see if there is anything else. He found strawberries and went closer. He picked up a few and walked to get them billed. Once he was done, he went back home. He entered the house carrying the bags. Elijah immediately got up from the couch to help Joshua. 

He took the bags from Joshua and walked to the kitchen. He set them on the counter. Joshua walked to the kitchen after leaving his bag in the living room. " What did you buy ? There are so many ". Elijah asked moving aside. " I was looking around and got whatever I found ". He chuckled and Elijah shook his head with a smile. 

" Nothing much though. Some snacks... juice... fruits... and your favorite chocolate milk too ". Elijah smiled. " Thank you so much ". " Why do you like it so much ? " " It is tasty ". Joshua chuckled turning to take out all the things and putting them in their places. Elijah also helped him and he finished it sooner. 

Joshua was done with everything. He then took out a few strawberries and put the remaining in the fridge. " You want some ? " He asked closing the door. Elijah stood behind Joshua who was standing near the fridge. Joshua put one in his mouth and turned around showing a few to Elijah. Elijah took a step moving closer to Joshua. 

He put his hand on the back of Joshua's neck holding him and ate the one in Joshua's mouth. Joshua was caught by surprise. He stared with his eyes wide. Elijah's lips lingered there for a while. He moved away a little and stared at Joshua. Joshua closed his mouth eating the half in his mouth.

Elijah's face was still right in front of his. He chewed on it and gulped. Elijah observed every action of Joshua's. Joshua looked up and met Elijah's eyes. He then looked down at Elijah's lips and moved closer like he was on a spell. Elijah stood there as Joshua moved closer. Joshua closed his eyes and pressed his lips on Elijah's slowly.

Elijah pulled Joshua closer by holding onto his hips and kissed him back. Joshua's hands dropped to his side and he let go of the strawberries. Elijah licked Joshua's lips and Joshua parted his lips. Elijah entered his tongue loving the taste of strawberry in the kiss. He lifted Joshua putting his legs around his torso. Joshua put his hands around Elijah's neck. 

Elijah walked to the island putting Joshua on top of it but still holding him close to his body. Joshua still had his legs hooked around Elijah's body pulling him as close as possible. Joshua ran his hands through Elijah's hair. Elijah was sucking and kissing his lips, teasing them. Joshua's thighs were brushing against Elijah's on the side. 

Elijah had one hand around Joshua's waist while the other went to hold his throat. He used his thumb to put very little pressure there, making Joshua tilt his head a little upwards. His hold was not too strong on Joshua's neck. He was only feeling Joshua's Adam's apple moving as they continued to explore each other's mouth. 

Joshua tilted his head to deepen the kiss pulling at Elijah's hair. Their tongues were dancing to the rhythm of their hearts. Elijah tightened his hold on Joshua's waist pressing their bodies together. Joshua could feel the heat of both of their bodies through the clothing. Not even air could pass from between them. 

Joshua pulled away when he couldn't breathe anymore. He rested his head on Elijah's chest which was heaving up and down trying to catch his breath. Elijah looked down at Joshua who was resting his head on his chest. He put his hand under Joshua's chin raising his head. He wiped the corners of Joshua's lips and licked his thumb. 

" They are really tasty ". Joshua bit his lip not meeting Elijah's eyes. Elijah grinned and hugged Joshua. Joshua buried his head in Elijah's chest wanting to hide away. Elijah laughed lightly. Joshua could feel the vibration of Elijah's chest as he laughed. He hit Elijah on his chest. " What was that for ? " Elijah asked chuckling. 

Joshua didn't say anything and looked up. He pushed Elijah away slowly and got down from the counter. He took a step ahead but Elijah pulled him closer and back hugged him. " Why ? " Joshua shook his head. Elijah brushed his nose on Joshua's cheek. His hot breath hitting Joshua's face. " Why~ ? " He asked with a husky tone. 

It sounded seductive and magnetic. Joshua gulped and pointed at the ground. " I need to pick them up ". Elijah looked down to see the strawberries that were abandoned on the floor. " Hmm... Let me help you ". He let go of Joshua. Joshua let out the breath he was holding. They picked up the few they found, washed them and put them away. 

                                                                      -MG           

Author notice :

I don't really know if I should give a warning or disclaimer. 😂 I mean it's just a kiss. But just a steamy one at that. 😂 My BR was like ' JUST A KISS ? EXCUSE YOU ?! ' 😂🤣 My BR liked it a lot. 😂

As soon as chocolate milk appears, my BR goes ' 🥺 chokky milk '. It's so cute of her. 😂

Merry Christmas to everyone in advance ! 🥳🤩 I miss doing secret santa though. 🥺

Author : So what are you gifting me for Christmas ?

Elijah : (confused) What ?

Author : I asked what gift did you prepare for me for Christmas ?

Elijah : Why would I give you any gift ? 

Author : You disrespectful brat ! What are you going to do with all the money ? 

Elijah : It is up to me to give or not. 

Author : So stingy. 

Elijah : Fine. What do you want ?

Author : What can you give me ? (smug smile)

Elijah : You should stop trying to imitate my way of speaking.

Author : Looks like you got the order wrong there. Think again. Who is imitating who here ?

Elijah : (rolls eyes and turned to the side to see BR who is bored) What do you want ?

BR : (extremely bored) I want you both to stop bickering.

😂🤣 No cap. 😂 I don't celebrate Christmas, but because of my college I enjoyed all the things during this season. So it feel empty now. 😂 Hope you all are enjoying and having a nice Christmas. (all those who celebrate I mean) 🥰