Chapter 39 : Mission executed.

Third person point of view

Isabella was on cloud nine when she heard from Joshua and immediately rushed to his place. " Let's begin ". She cracked her knuckles. Joshua gulped.  " What is the occasion ? " She asked picking things from her suit case. " Nothing special ". She nodded. " Do you have any preferences ? " " Like ? " " Maybe on how you want to look or something like that ? " 

She said turning to Joshua. " Nothing I guess. It is up to you. I don't mind as long as I look good ". She nodded and got to work. She begun with his eyebrows and started with shaping them a little. Then she started with the basic foundation before actual makeup. She was very good at it and a professional. Joshua knew he can trust her.

He didn't even know what she was doing. Sometimes she tapped too hard on his face. She would just shush him if he as much as opened his mouth. Finally she moved away admiring her work. She then started with his hair. She kept drying it layer by layer and used some clips to hold the hair in place and started styling it. " You are growing it again ? " 

She asked as she continued working. " Yeah. It has been years since I did. So I thought why not ". " Nice. It suits you really well though ". She finished with his hair too. She moved back and stretched a little. " Woah. I don't know where you will go, but every single person regardless their gender will fall for you ". Joshua blushed rubbing his neck. 

" BUT ! I am not letting you see your face until I am totally done ". Joshua nodded. " Did you pick any outfit ? " Joshua shook his head. " Fine. Let's see ". She started looking through his clothes. " Where are you going though ? " She asked turning to look at Joshua. " Bar ? " Joshua said doubting it a little. 

She nodded and went back to looking for the right outfit now that she knows where he was going. She picked a few and then zeroed out the ones she thought were nice. She gave those which she wanted him to wear and left the room, so that Joshua can change. Once he was done, Joshua opened the door for Isabella to see. She stared at him. 

" I wonder if you will come back home safe now ". Joshua stood there awkwardly. " You look awesome ". She walked closer looking at him from top to bottom. " But, just one thing ". Joshua was wearing skinny black jeans paired with red silk over sized shirt. The shirt had a v-neck showing off his collar bones and little of his shoulders. 

Isabella moved closer and unbuttoned the first one making the shirt look even loose than it is. It was tucked in French tuck. She matched it with a chain along the waist band of the jeans. She also gave him a small necklace which had a few chains put together looking tangled and it wasn't long. It wasn't up his neck like a choker and a little below his collar bones. 

She matched his whole attire with a pair of black boots. " All done. You know you look so sexy right now ". She squealed hard. " Enough already ". Joshua blushed. " Okay, okay. But let me take a photo. You can post it. And I need your permission to post in my page too ". " You need not ask. It is your effort ". 

" It is nothing ". She took a few photos and finally let him look at himself. Joshua gasped when he saw himself. " I... " He didn't know what to say. She didn't over do it. He looked really different but similar at the same time. But in a nice way. He was amazed at his own face. " How did you do it ? " She rolled her eyes. 

" Come on. It was always there in you. I just brought it out. Now you know why I pestered you so much ". Joshua smiled. " Thank you so much ". " Don't mention it. I should thank you for finally letting me have my way with you ". Joshua laughed. He turned to look at himself once again and he knew one thing for sure. 

If someone saw him they wouldn't call him handsome but.... It would be gorgeous maybe if it is the right word. " And I mean it when I say this, don't drink too much and be careful ". Joshua laughed. " Okay. I will be careful ". Isabella smiled. They sat down on the bed and Joshua had a sandwich which he got along with his food in the afternoon.

Isabella was drinking Coke and said she didn't want to have anything. They finished and were chatting. Joshua heard his phone ringing and saw that it was Nicholas calling. He picked up. " Hello ". " I am here. Come down ". " Okay. I will be there in 5 ". " Okay ". Joshua hung up and turned to Isabella. 

" I don't know where you are going but all the best for it. I hope you will succeed ". She smiled. " Thank you ". He hugged her. She pulled away. " By the way, I left a remover and cotton swabs. You can remove the makeup with it ". Joshua nodded. They walked out and entered the elevator. " Bye ". " Bye. Have a nice time ". 

Isabella left to go to the parking lot, while Joshua walked out of the building. He checked around and saw Nicholas standing near a car. He walked up to him and Nicholas stood there frozen. Joshua rubbed his neck. " Nick ". Nicholas snapped out of it. " What is this ? " " We need to get information, so.... " 

He shrugged. Nicholas looked away and nodded. " Fine. Get in. Let's go ". Nicholas was dressed in formals unlike his usual attire. But Joshua wouldn't question it considering the place they were going. Joshua got in the car in the passenger seat and Nicholas was driving. They reached the place in about an hour. 

They both walked in to the bar and it was unusually dim. It was dim than what a general bar would be like and had a weird kind of lighting. The tables had a light on top but it would only illuminate the table and the face will be seen when someone is near to the table. But no one will be able to recognize faces easily and Joshua felt a little relieved. 

" Why is this too dark ? " Joshua asked moving a little closer to Nicholas. " This is the specialty of this. It is like this so that recognizing faces will be difficult. It is an advantage for a few things ". Joshua nodded. Nicholas put his hand around Joshua's shoulders. It had no ill intention and Joshua could sense it. He was being protective of Joshua. 

" I will be fine ". Joshua assured, but Nicholas shook his head. " No. It is okay. This place is just as dark as it looks. I don't want to risk anything ". Joshua nodded since he felt like Nicholas' words were true. " If something happens to you he will bury me 30 feet under ". Nicholas muttered under his breath. " What is it ? " Nicholas shook his head. " Nothing ". 

                                                                  -MG

Author notice :

Joshua dressing up like that is just 🤩😭😱✨

Thank goodness at least Nicholas is there to be with Joshua to protect him at the moment.

BR : Yes. (turns to look at Elijah) Unlike some bastard who is not there.

Elijah : (avoids the gaze)

Author : (is really tired) I have no energy to stop you. 

BR : I am not going to do anything because I don't want you to suffer. If not (cracks knuckles)

Elijah : (still acts like ' I'm not even here, I'm hallucination ' )

Author : Thank goodness.

😂😂 Lucky enough.

My BR started university. 🥳 And is settled down and enjoying. So everything good. 😊