Chapter 57 : It's swimming day.

Third person point of view

Joshua was woken up by the alarm again. He grunted turning it off and sat up. He also heard Elijah calling for him from the other side of the door. " Remember to take your swim suit today ". Elijah said and left. Joshua got out of bed and finished his business. He remembered to put the suit in his gym bag. 

He saw Elijah coming out of his room when he walked out. " Let's go ? " Joshua nodded and they walked out. " So where are we going ? " Joshua asked as they walked in the direction they go on daily basis. " I actually found out the building that we go daily for the gym has swimming pool too ". Joshua nodded. 

They went to the same building but to the underground floor. They walked in and looked around. " Looks like there is no one ". Joshua said as they entered. Everything was neat and clean. They walked to the opposite side of the entrance and into the room there to put their bags in the lockers. 

They then changed into the swim trunks and wore a bathrobe over it. Both of them walked out and stood near the pool. " Go in first ". Elijah said and turned to Joshua. " Why am I the one going first ? You should go ". Joshua argued. Elijah huffed. " What are you shy for ? I already saw it all. Now get in quickly ". 

Joshua grit his teeth. " Then both of us will go together ". Elijah sighed at Joshua's persistence. " Fine ". Joshua nodded and both of them removed their robes putting them on the chairs which were in a row to the side. Joshua was stretching his arms a little. Elijah stared at Joshua making Joshua roll his eyes. 

" You said you already saw it. Why are you looking at it again ? " Elijah chuckled. " It was dark in my room that day. Now in good lighting..... not bad. And the exercise did pay off ". Joshua sneered. Elijah was not wrong. After working out Joshua's body became even better. He did have a nice body which was becoming nicer. 

" I didn't ask you. You are going to get in or not ? " Elijah walked ahead diving into the pool. Joshua jumped in next. They just swam around for a while. " When did you learn to swim ? " Joshua thought for a second. " From when I was 8-9 maybe ". Elijah nodded. " By the way... " Joshua started but hesitated. 

Elijah waited for Joshua to continue. " Did you really see everything ? " Elijah burst out laughing. " I might look like a pervert, but I am a gentleman. But it was indeed dark that day ". Joshua gasped and splashed water on Elijah. Elijah laughed." How about a competition ? " Joshua nodded. " Sure ". " Best of 3 ? " " Done ". 

" Ready ! 3.... 2.... 1 ". Both of them jumped into the pool. They have to go back and forth to finish it. Joshua won the first one. " That was fast ". Elijah said between heavy breaths. They went in for the second round. This time Elijah beat him to it. " Are you going easy on me on purpose ? " Joshua asked looking suspicious and Elijah shrugged. 

" Again ! " And Joshua won this time. " You did it on purpose ". Joshua confirmed. Elijah shook his head. " I did not ". Joshua looked Elijah in the eye. " You know, out of the things I don't like about you is that I cannot read your eyes no matter how hard I try ". Elijah laughed. " It is fucking irritating ". Elijah only shrugged.

Joshua scowled. He went out of the pool and was walking to sit on the chairs. Elijah got out of the pool tool and stood at the edge of the it. " I really did not do anything ". Elijah said seeing Joshua was not believing him. Joshua turned around and looked at Joshua. He walked to stand in front of Elijah and stopped when he was arm's length away. 

He maintained eye contact for a few seconds. " 3 ". Elijah was confused when Joshua said 3. " Huh ? " " 2 ". " What is it ? Do you have a bomb or something ? " " 1 ". Elijah was still in dilemma and didn't know what Joshua was counting for. Joshua smiled lightly and pushed Elijah into the pool. Elijah didn't expect it at all. 

He fell with a huge splash. He swam up again and saw Joshua smirking sitting on the chair already. " That is my revenge ". Joshua said innocently. Elijah fell back into the pool. He swam for a while and came out of the pool. Joshua looked at Elijah. He was really fit. He had muscle in required amounts, perfect chest and abs. 

Elijah ran a hand through his hair pushing it back, with the water dripping from his head to toe. " There is no one for you to show off for ". Joshua said and Elijah walked and sat in front of him. " The only I want to impress is you. So ? Impressed ? " Joshua nodded. " I am ". Elijah's eyes went wide. Joshua chuckled. " Why ? You look surprised? " 

" It is not a lie when I say you are always full of surprises. You keep giving compliments these days instead of your regular sarcastic comments. What is it ? " " Tsk. I am not that mean alright. And you do look good so nothing wrong with accepting the truth ". Elijah nodded. " Shall we go ? " " Yep ". Elijah walked in first. He picked up his towel and walked into a stall for shower. 

Joshua walked in next. He was about to walk forward but Elijah pulled him in. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! " " Don't shout ". Joshua folded his hands. " What is it then ? " " I was just wondering if you will be willing to take a shower together ". Joshua smiled moving closer to Elijah. " You should also wonder if I will kick you or not ". 

Joshua looked down and up again. Elijah gulped. Joshua patted Elijah's cheek and turned to leave. But stopped without leaving. He went back to his position. He put his hands around Elijah's neck pulling him closer. " I can give you this for now ". He moved forward and kissed him. Elijah put his hands around Joshua and took a step forward. 

Joshua's back was now to the wall. Joshua gasped because of the cold tiles. Elijah used his chance to enter his tongue. Joshua put his hands in Elijah's hair pulling at it. Elijah gave a low growl as they continued to kiss. Joshua felt a shiver run through his spine. He felt like all the air was leaving his lungs. 

He pulled slightly away putting their foreheads together. Both of them were breathing heavily. " You look really good in this ". Elijah said putting his hand on Joshua's butt. Joshua stood up straight meeting Elijah's eyes. He immediately looked down his cheeks red from the kiss and embarrassment too. 

He pushed Elijah away slowly. He walked out and closed the door. " Sorry ". Joshua said in a low voice and walked away. It didn't go unnoticed by Elijah. Elijah wanted to say it wasn't his fault but he knew Joshua might not want to bring this up again. He didn't say anything about it. They were normal like the sorry never happened.

                                                   -MG

Author notice :

We reached 1k. Holy shit ! WOW. 🤩🥳 Thank you so much to everyone who is supporting this book. It means a lot. Some self promotion time. 😂 Please do read my other books too. Would be appreciated.

Author : We reached 1k !

Elijah : You actually don't sound so happy. I wonder why...... (sips tea innocently)

Author : Bastard. Don't act like a know-it-all.

BR : (coughs)

Author & Elijah : (turns to BR)

BR : No offense. I couldn't handle the spiciness of this chicken.

Author & Elijah : (nods and looks away)

Elijah : I did joke though.

Author : (nonchalant and acting cool) I know.

Elijah : (smiles)

BR : (coughs again)

Author : (gives water bottle) Remind me to not let you eat that again.

😂😂😂 Please remember it is a joke alright. I am indeed happy. Who wouldn't be ?

And something really crazy happened while editing this chapter. It is regarding the chapter and only my sister and BR know about it. It is so embarrassing so not going to share it. 😂🙈👉🏻👈🏻 My BR said that it is not really that embarrassing. 😂 Maybe.