Chapter 18 : Exploring the city.

Third person point of view

The next morning Joshua woke up a little early, he brushed his teeth and washed his face. He pushed his hair out of his face and wiped his face with a towel. He walked out and saw Elijah was making breakfast in the kitchen. It looked like he was done with his shower too. " Morning ". Joshua sat on the chair. 

" Good morning ". He put the plate in front of Joshua. Joshua hummed happily looking at the food. " Finish it and take a shower. We will go out today ". Elijah sat down in front of him. Joshua looked up shocked. " What ? Out ? Where ? " " You will know when we go ". Joshua pouted. " Should we ? Can't you go by yourself ? " 

" Stop complaining and eat. I won't do anything to you ". " I know you won't ". " How so ? " " If that was your intention you would've done that on your first day here. And I know I am not worth anything even if you kidnap me. The least, I can't even cook ". Elijah flicked Joshua's forehead, but not hard. " How is your brain working so well even when you just woke up ? " " That is called being smart ". Elijah chuckled. 

" Yeah, yeah. Eat now ". " Why do you want to drag me out on a Sunday ? " Elijah let out a sigh. " I want to go around the city. I never saw anything because I am new here. So take me on a tour ". " A hustle life and busy people, nothing else is there ". " Joshua ". " Alright, alright. I will take you ". Joshua couldn't help but agree. It has been a while since he went out and spent time. He finished his breakfast. " I will take a shower and be back ". 

Elijah nodded. " Today it is your turn to do the dishes ". Joshua said as he walked to his room. Elijah groaned. Joshua finished taking a shower.  Joshua was wearing a white casual shirt with black jeans and a pair of white Nike shoes. Elijah wore a long sleeve black t-shirt, light blue jeans and a denim jacket. And matched it with black shoes.

" Shall we go ? " Elijah nodded. They locked the door and went to the elevator. " Where do you want to go ? " " What are there to see in this city ? " " There is a mall with everything in it, amusement park, national park, famous streets for food, clothing etc ". Joshua turned to Elijah. " To the mall then ". Joshua nodded. 

They took a taxi and went to the mall. They went around each floor, looked at the stores and played games for a while. They took a break and sat on a bench in the corridor. " It was fun ". Joshua smiled brightly. He hasn't been to this mall for almost a few months. He either came for clothes or if he needed to buy any gifts and at times when his team mates dragged him out. Besides that he never went out to enjoy. 

Elijah smiled looking at Joshua. " How about lunch ? Is the food nice here ? " Elijah asked while checking the time. " It is good. One of the restaurants in this mall has good food ". " Let's go there then ? " Joshua nodded. They walked to the restaurant and ordered. " By the way, how is the food at your cafeteria ? " " It is good. They hired a nutritionist and really good chefs. So it is tasty and they always serve hot ". Elijah nodded. " Good ". 

Their food was served. It was indeed tasty. Once they were done, they walked out of the mall. " So ? Where to now ? " Elijah looked around and turned to Joshua. " The fashion street ". Joshua nodded. And they reached that place in a taxi. They got down and walked around. There were many shops with a lot of clothes and even on the streets it was clothes everywhere. It was a large area. It has many streets and each of them with something special. 

They walked around and reached the street with food stalls. They bought some snacks and ate them as they walked around. They went around all of the streets. They finally had dinner in a restaurant there itself and decided to go back home. Joshua looked around to see if he can find a taxi. " How about we go by the subway ? " Joshua turned to Elijah. " Why ? " Elijah shrugged. " I never got on one here. So I want to try it ". Joshua nodded. 

" Fine. But there is no station near to the area we live. We might have to walk from there but it isn't really that far. Is that okay ? " Elijah nodded. Joshua nodded and they walked to the station. They waited for it to arrive. Joshua glanced and saw it was kind of crowded. " You want to get in ? We can wait for the next - " Before he could finish Elijah has already grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the train. 

Joshua didn't know what to say. Elijah didn't say anything and let go of his wrist when they found a place to stand. Joshua decided not to bother himself with trying to get an answer for Elijah pulling him in like that. It is definitely going to be stupid. So he gave up and just stood. He was looking out and glanced at Elijah who was looking at everything. He stood near the door with Elijah beside him. 

He still didn't understand why there were so many people. He understood it is weekend but he still didn't understand. He felt a light push and struggled a little to stand properly. He turned around to check but before he could do so, he left an arm wrap around his waist. His eyes went wide and he saw Elijah standing closer to him. He was about to ask what he was doing, but he felt Elijah help him move towards the door. 

Now his back was to the door with Elijah standing in front of him. This way no one will push him any more. Elijah removed his hand and stood straight. Joshua looked away and gulped. Elijah glanced at Joshua and smiled. He turned away to look the other way. Joshua smiled lightly and stood there occasionally glancing at Elijah who stood in front of him. People should be able to admire beauty, right ? 

                                                                   -MG

Author notice :

It is the last line for my BR and me. 😂😂 Yes you should. 😉😌

But really, what is it with Elijah ? Man ! He is such a flirt. 😂 He is still cool though.  👍🏻

My BR looooooved Elijah and the chapters too. 😂 And because of the 🦋🦋✨

I don't know how good they turned out. Hope they were fine. 😂 My BR said they were amazing. 😂 

And sorry for the delay. 🙈