Chapter 73 : Interrogating James.

Third person point of view

Just like they agreed, they were going to the bar to find James and get some information from him if possible. Elijah dressed up and walked to Joshua's room. He wore a simple jeans and shirt. He knocked on the door. " Come in ". Elijah opened the door and saw Joshua. Joshua was wearing a black shirt with black jeans. 

Elijah continued to checkout Joshua. " What ? " Elijah shook his head. " Nothing ". Joshua finished styling his hair. " Done ". Elijah nodded and they walked from there. Elijah stopped and Joshua bumped into him due to the sudden stop. Elijah turned around and Joshua raised an eyebrow. Elijah bent at his waist pecking Joshua on his lips.

Joshua just blinked not knowing what it was for. " Let's go ". Elijah said and they walked out. Joshua shook his head with a small smile. Elijah drove them to the bar. It wasn't an extremely fancy one like the one Alex went to. It was a bit low. Elijah put on a mask when they were walking in. Joshua didn't know why but he didn't question. 

They walked in and found James already sitting and drinking. They glanced at each other and walked to James's table. " Is it fine if we sit here ? " James looked up and nodded his head. They both sat down and ordered drinks. Joshua got something light. Elijah didn't drink anything as he has to drive them back home.

The spy who was set up for James noticed this. He couldn't see the faces of Elijah and Joshua. Their backs were to his side. He strained his neck a little, but the lighting was not helping. Joshua just drank in silence speaking once in a while to Elijah about random things. Joshua glanced at James and picked up his glass taking a sip. 

" What is Alex making you do ? " Joshua asked looking up at James. James was shocked and didn't know what to say. " Don't look so shocked. People will notice it ". James changed his expression. Joshua smiled. " Here might not be a safe place for you to tell us things, we will wait for you near the emergency exit which is beside the washrooms. Come there ". 

Joshua said and got up. Elijah continued to sit there. James sat for a few more seconds and then got up to walk out. The spy was contemplating whether to go or not. After a few seconds, Elijah got up and left too. Joshua was waiting to a corner behind the stairs beside the emergency exit. James went up to him. " Who are you ? " James asked a little terrified.

" I don't think that is what you want to know right now. It will be nice if you tell us what we need to know ". Elijah said from behind and stood beside Joshua. The spy waited but seeing that James didn't come back, he got up and walked out. He walked towards the washroom and didn't notice the guy in black behind him. 

The guy in black had his face covered by a mask and put on a cap too. He took a few steps closer to him. He raised his hand and hit the spy on the neck knocking him out. He held the spy without falling and took him to the washroom dropping him in one of the cubicles. As soon as he entered a 'out of order' sign was put outside. 

He pulled out the hand shower and splashed water on the guy's face. He put it away and removed his mask. The spy woke up and was startled to see the guy in front of him. He removed his cap revealing a good looking face. Nicholas smirked and ruffled the guy's hair a little. " Hello there. Nice to meet you. And sorry for that wetness ". The guy gasped.

James stared at the both of them not knowing how to respond. " You can definitely believe us so that we can save you from things going wrong ". Joshua said. James gulped. " Actually he does a lot of things... I...." Joshua interrupted him. " We know all that. Just tell us what is with you and the things he makes you do ". 

" I never intended to do any of these. But he uses my name for the property he buys. There are a few houses which he uses to store a lot of things and they are all on my name ". Joshua and Elijah turned to look at each other. " So if things go wrong you will be the one in problem and not him ". James nodded. 

" He always just blackmailed me and got things done ". James said his voice cracking at the end. " Don't worry. We will help you get rid of your problems. Just help us when we are in need ". James nodded. " I will definitely do it if you can save me and my family ". They both nodded and spoke a little more and left the place. 

" That is so harsh though. He can just do it if he wants to. Why force his brother ? " Joshua said. " That is how the world works sometimes ". Elijah replied. Joshua looked at Elijah who was looking ahead while driving. He looked down to his lap. They reached home. Joshua changed his dress and sat down on the couch. 

" We did get a lot of information ". Joshua said a little lost in thought. Elijah nodded. " We did a lot for now, don't think so much about all of this. Since we are going to go back to your house, consider it a break. From everything ". Joshua nodded. " I should ask for the leave tomorrow ". " Will you get it ? " " The chances are high ". 

They chatted for a while and Joshua decided to go sleep. " Don't want to sleep with me anymore ? " " Pray that I will lose sleep to come to you ". Joshua laughed. Elijah pouted. " So mean ". " You don't know me enough ". Joshua chuckled and waved his hand. He walked to his room. Elijah smiled and went to his room. He took his phone to text Nicholas.

Elijah : Tell him I will visit tomorrow.

Nicholas : Okay.

He put his phone aside and fell asleep.

                                                       -MG

Author notice :

They successfully finished it. 🥳 Nicholas is so fucking cool~~  🤩 My BR said ' if Nicholas asks for my life, I would give it to him happily 😭'. I mean he is definitely super cool so understandable. 😌✨ Also the pun in Nicholas' dialogue was intended.  😂🤣

My BF ( best friend ) started reading my books. I am so damn fucking happy. 😭 She isn't a reader, so she basically reads only mine. I feel so good. 🥺🥰🤧 She finished my other two and just started this recently. And promised to finish it before I start a new book. 

And it feels good to see her votes. And I also reminisce and think about that time when I uploaded it. It has been a long time since I started this. 🥺🥰