Chapter 76 : Time with family.

Third person point of view

" What do your parents do ? " Dad asked. " They look after a few things for the company in other countries ". He nodded. " So you live here alone ? " " I live with him now ". Joshua choked and coughed. Mom gave a glass of water smiling at Joshua. She patted his back. " Be careful ". He turned to look at his mom and it felt that her words didn't mean exactly what it should. 

He glared at her and she just smiled. " That is good ". Dad said and chuckled. Joshua turned red from the coughing and also the embarrassment. He rubbed his forehead. They finished eating and Elijah was the first one to take a shower. Joshua sat down with his parents at the table. " So ? " He asked looking at both of them. " What ? " His mom asked. 

Joshua scoffed. " You really have nothing to ask me ? " " What can we say ? It is your life, your wish ". His dad said turning to him. " I know that but- " " We won't go against any of your decisions. You should know what it is like being an adult. We don't mean we will not give you advice. But some things you should know them better than us ". 

Joshua nodded after listening to his dad. " Thank you ". His parents smiled at him. " He is good looking, rich and looks like a nice guy. So we approve for sure ". His mom said and Joshua rolled his eyes with a smile. " Yeah, yeah. Sure ". His dad laughed. Joshua shook his head with a smile. " I guess that is it then. I need to take a shower too. Good night ". 

Joshua got up from the chair. " Don't do anything while you are here. The walls are thin. And use protection ". " MOM ! " Joshua shouted his face and ears turning bright red. " Just saying ". She said in monotonous tone. He puffed in anger and walked away. He saw Elijah sitting on the bed. Elijah saw Joshua with a red face. 

" What happened ? " Joshua shook his head and went to take shower. He came out drying his hair with a small towel. He put his hands down with a sigh. " Come here ". Elijah called and Joshua sat down on the floor near the bed. Elijah used the towel to dry Joshua's hair. Joshua closed his eyes as Elijah rubbed his hair to dry it. 

After a while Elijah ran his fingers through the hair to untangle it. " It does grow long if you start growing it ". Elijah said still working on the hair. " Yeah. It does ". Joshua said. " Done ". Elijah said once he was done. Joshua shook his head ruffling the hair. Elijah thought he looked cute with puffy hair, like a puppy.

Joshua turned around to look at Elijah who laughed when he saw Joshua's face covered with his hair. Joshua ran his hand through it, pushing it out of his face. He put the towel away and slept on the bed. " Why do you like my long hair ? " Joshua asked turning to Elijah. Elijah was caught off guard by the question. 

" I think it suits you better than short hair ". Joshua nodded. " And CEO ? When did that happen ? " Elijah chuckled. " Well all that is my dad's is mine, isn't it ? " Joshua chuckled. " Sure Mr. CEO. Don't stay up for too long ". Elijah nodded. Joshua fell asleep in a few minutes. Elijah used his phone for a while and fell asleep too.

The next morning Joshua was the one to wake up first. He sat down at the table and his mom gave him a cup of warm milk. " Thanks mom ". " What will he like to have ? " Joshua turned to glance in the direction of his room. " I don't think he will want anything. He is going to wake up late anyway ". She nodded. 

" You want anything for breakfast ? " " Toast will do ". " Really ? " He nodded. He ate his breakfast and spoke to his dad for a while. He took a shower and woke up Elijah. " Wake up. The sun is way too up for you to be sleeping ". Elijah sat up and turned to Joshua. " Morning ". " Afternoon ". Joshua chuckled and walked out. He sat down on the couch. 

After a while Elijah came out of the room all dressed up. " Josh come here and help me ". Mom asked. Elijah showed a hand to stop Joshua. " I will go ". He walked to the kitchen. Joshua and his dad went to the kitchen when his mom called them again. They all had lunch together. After lunch, they sat down watching television. 

It was around evening time when Joshua checked the clock. " Shall we go out ? " Joshua asked turning to Elijah. " Sure ". Joshua was in a t-shirt and pants. He has no thought of changing. Elijah in dress pants and shirt and he was the same. " Mom we will be back in a while ". " Be careful ". " Yes~~ ". They both walked out. " Where will we go ? " 

Elijah asked as they got down the stairs. " First, let me take you to meet someone ". The building they live in had three floors. Joshua's parents lived in the second floor. Joshua and Elijah got down to the first floor. Joshua knocked on one of the door. " Who is it ? " A lady's voice came from inside. " It is me. Joshua ". " The door is open. Come in ". 

Joshua opened the door and walked in with a smile. " Hello granny ". He went and hugged her. Elijah closed the door behind him and walked in. " Hello dear. How are you ? It has been so long since I saw you ". " I missed you. I am good. How are you doing ? " Joshua sat down beside her on the sofa. 

" I am fine dear ". " This is my lover. Elijah ". Joshua said gesturing to Elijah. " Hello granny. Nice to meet you ". " Hello. Come sit here ". She patted the sofa on the other side. Elijah sat down. Joshua continued to chat with her and even Elijah spoke when she asked about him. They spoke for awhile and Joshua decided to leave. 

" Eat well granny and take your medication on time too. I will definitely come visit you again ". She nodded and smiled. " You both should take care too. And eat on time. And live a happy life ". She said patting their heads. " Sure. We will ". Joshua smiled too. Both of them gave her a hug and walked out.

                                             -MG

Author notice :

Elijah is definitely acting like a nice guy. 😂 It is fine though. 

I don't really have much to say. My life is pretty normal with a repeating routine, so I guess my A/N s will be short from now on.