Chapter 60 : Facing Elijah's wrath.

Third person point of view

The next day, Joshua woke up with a terrible head ache. His head felt heavy on his neck. He held his head and groaned. He slowly sat up and sighed. Having a hangover is not a pleasant to anyone. He opened his eyes completely and looked around his room. He tried to think of the night. Everything came back to him.

From the party, to his conversation with Elijah. He really wished he could forget it. But he always remembered thing even if he was dead drunk. He wanted to bang his head on the wall, but it was already throbbing real bad so it was not an option. He stood up and slowly walked out to see Elijah sitting on the couch in the living room.

" Hey ". Elijah said as soon as he noticed Joshua. " Morning ". Joshua said and yawned. " Afternoon ". " Huh ? " Joshua's brain took some time to process things. " It is 12:13 right now ". Joshua stood there frozen. " Oh ". He walked and sat beside Elijah. " Does your head hurt ? " Elijah asked looking at Joshua. " It does ". Elijah gave a humph.

" Why would I even ask that ? Of course it would like it should ". Joshua acted like he didn't hear anything. Elijah sighed and walked into the kitchen. " Go fresh up and come. I will heat the food ". Joshua walked to his room. He finished his business, brushed and took a bath. He dressed up and went out to see Elijah waiting with the food.

" Looks yummy ". Joshua smiled and sat down. It felt nice as he ate and also it felt like it was helping the headache go down. Once he was done, Elijah gave him a tablet to help the hangover. " Thank you ". Joshua took it. He then went and sat on the couch. Elijah cleaned up and went to sit beside Joshua. They were just silently watching the television.

Joshua peeked to see Elijah looking at the television with a blank face. He cleared his throat. Elijah didn't even turn his head nor his eyes. They were fixed on the screen. Joshua turned to Elijah. He still got no response. " I told you I am sorry, did I not ? " Elijah didn't say anything. " Elijah~~ " No response. " eLiJaH... " Still no response. " ELIJAH ! " Still nothing.

Joshua let out a huff. " Hubby ". Elijah gulped and blinked. He cleared his throat and sat up properly. Joshua smirked knowing Elijah's weak point. " Hubby ~~ " He held onto Elijah's arm clinging to it. Elijah gave up and turned to Joshua. " I told you not to give me those eyes ". Joshua said in a stern voice when he met Elijah's gaze.

Elijah shook his head turning his eyes back to the TV. " I- " Joshua was about to speak but Elijah cut him off. " You are not going to get drunk again. At least not when I am not with you. I am NOT going to repeat myself. Got it ? " Joshua nodded obediently. " Got it ". Elijah nodded and turned to the front. " Why are you ignoring me ? " Joshua whined.

" When did I ? If I wanted to, I would've removed your hand from me long ago ". Joshua rolled his eyes. He hit Elijah's arm. " What is it ? " Elijah asked turning to Joshua. Joshua pouted and was about to walk away. Elijah pulled him back by his arm and made him sit on his lap. " What is it ? " Elijah chuckled.

" Nothing ". Joshua said without looking at Elijah. " Why are you mad ? When I should be the one ". Elijah was really amused. " I am not ". Joshua continued to sulk. Elijah put his hands around Joshua. " What do we do ? Your hubby is a bad boy ". Joshua scoffed. " Right. A very bad one at that ". Elijah's eyes went wide.

" You said that side of me was cool ? How come you go against your own words ? " " Opinions change ". Elijah laughed. " Look at me ". Joshua didn't look at Elijah. " Please ? " Elijah said it more like a question but it worked. Joshua turned to look at Elijah. " Think from my side once. Do you understand how it would feel for me ? " Joshua nodded.

" I don't mean to get mad at you nor do I want to object you from doing anything you want. I am just too worried about you. How do you expect me to be at peace when you are at a place where so many things happen and in a drunk state at that ? " Elijah explained. " You get what I mean right ? "

Joshua nodded. " I will try not to get drunk. I don't really care once I start but I will try to change that habit of mine. I don't want you to worry so much about me ". Elijah smiled and kissed Joshua. Elijah smiled when they pulled away. Joshua hugged him tightly. Elijah kissed the top of Joshua's head. " My wifey is so good ".

Joshua punched Elijah lightly. " Ouch ". Elijah chuckled. Joshua didn't pull away. " Did you eat ? " Elijah nodded. " I did. Why are you so clingy ? Not that I don't like it ". Joshua pulled away a little to speak. " Out of the people I've dated before, I broke up after I had an argument with 60% of them ". Elijah laughed.

" This is seriously beyond me. You remember things like that ? " Elijah asked hearing what Joshua just told him. Joshua scratched his head. " Not that I remember or want to remember. I just... yeah ". He giggled. " Also I just don't really like arguing for some reason. I just apologize and give in most of the time ". Elijah nodded.

" You need not worry about that. Even if we are so angry at each other and throw things around while arguing, I will still come to you again and again. I will not leave you. No matter what happens. No way. You are not getting rid of me that easily ". Joshua laughed. " Fine. I guess I will have to learn to put up with you ". Elijah laughed.

" You sure should ". Joshua smiled. " I want to sleeepp~~ " " Then sleep ". Joshua looked up at Elijah. " Should I ? " Elijah nodded. Joshua went back to hugging Elijah and closed his eyes. " Remember you are the one that is spoiling me, my spoiled prince ". Elijah laughed at the nickname.

" Then your most welcome to be my spoiled princess. I don't mind it at all ". Joshua smiled snuggling up to Elijah and gradually fell asleep. Elijah noticed that Joshua was asleep and turned the TV off. Elijah carried him to Joshua's room and out him on the bed. He also slept beside Joshua. He observed Joshua's face and slowly fell asleep too.

-MG

BR Notice:

Awwwww these guys are being too cute for my sensitive heart! How are you all coping with these heartwarming chapters? I just stop reading to calm my heart and then continue.

Is it just me or are they giving each other new nicknames everyday? What's with "hubby" and "wifey" just yesterday and now it's "spoiled prince" and "spoiled princess"? I am definitely not complaining though.

Ypu guys should find yourself a guy/girl who takes care of you even when they're mad at you. Just look the way Elijah still cooks for Joshua and gives him a tablet to help with hangover while staying mad. Elijah do be setting the standards pretty high!

Elijah: I know I am.

BR: Oh don't start being cocky again... a thank you would be nice sometimes.

Elijah: *silence*

BR: You little piece of-

Author *holding back BR*: It's okay.. it's okayy.. calm down.

BR: Fine. *glaring at Elijah*

Elijah: *more silence*

Author: You both have started it again. Just before this, weren't you being civil and now look at you bickering.

BR: told you to enjoy it while it lasts.

Elijah: *even more silence*

Author: Aren't you going to say something?

Elijah: No comments.

Author: Just say anything.

Elijah: Joshua is cute.

Author and BR: HE IS!

*all of them nod in agreement*

All's well that ends well. Hope you guys have a great weekend. I know I'll have a nice one. Next week it'll be back to MG who'll be posting the chapters so.. miss me because I will surely miss this! Take care.