Chapter 51 : Dreams.... ?

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! WOOHOOO !!! 🥳🥳🥳

Third person point of view

Joshua woke up and finished his routine and walked to the kitchen to find it empty. He walked to Elijah's room and slowly opened the door. He saw Elijah was still sleeping. He walked in slowly and observed Elijah. He put his hand on Elijah's forehead. It was normal. He let out a sigh of relief and walked to the kitchen. 

He took out some cereal and milk. Once he was done, he wrote a note for Elijah and left the house. He sat in his chair in the office and thought of Elijah. He didn't wake him up, but he was slightly worried that he might be sick. He still had a doubt even after checking considering how Elijah didn't even wake up for workout.  

Elijah woke up later and saw the time. It was half past 11. He rubbed his eyes. He ran a hand through his hair and sat up. He walked out of the room and into the kitchen. He saw a note stuck on the fridge. It read : ' You were sleeping so I didn't wake you up. I don't know if you are sick, so text me as soon as you see this note '. 

Elijah smiled and walked to his room again. He picked up his phone to send a text to Joshua.

Elijah : Hey.

Joshua was waiting the whole time to get a text from Elijah. When he got a notification, he immediately picked up his phone.

Joshua : Hey.

Elijah : Sorry I didn't make breakfast today.

Joshua : What are you saying ? Why are you even sorry ? It is fine. The world is not going to end.

Elijah chuckled.

Joshua : Are you not feeling well ?

Elijah : No, nothing like that. I slept late last night, so I overslept.

Joshua : Okay. But tell me if you are sick.

Elijah : I am totally fine. Also I will make up to you with dinner.

Joshua : I told you it is fine.

Elijah : I want to.

Joshua sighed shaking his head.

Joshua : Do as you please.

Elijah smiled.

Joshua : I have work to do. Got to go. Bye. See you.

Elijah : Bye.

He typed something else... but deleted at the end and only sent a bye. He put his phone aside and walked to the bathroom. He came out freshly showered and dressed up. He made a cup of coffee and sat on the couch sipping it. Joshua let out a sigh of relief. He got back to work without any worries after confirming. His mind was working at full speed again.

Joshua opened the door and entered the house. He turned around after closing the door. He found himself being hugged by Elijah. Joshua chuckled. " What is it ? " Elijah pulled away. " I didn't see you this morning ". Joshua laughed. " It is only a few hours ". He sat on the couch with Elijah right beside him. 

" Still ". Joshua shook his head smiling. " Why did you go to sleep so late ? " Elijah shrugged. " Just lost in thought I guess ". Joshua rolled his eyes. " You have all day to do that. Why do you want to sacrifice your sleep to do that ? So sleep at night and think during day ". Elijah chuckled. " Okay ". Joshua shook his head smiling.

He got up and went to the kitchen and Elijah followed him. He looked around and found some juice. Elijah sat down on the chair. " Want some ? " Joshua asked and Elijah shook his head. Joshua picked out the chocolate milk. " This ? " Elijah nodded. Joshua laughed and gave it to Elijah. Joshua picked a glass and poured juice and sat down with it.