Chapter 6 : Elijah's day.

Third person point of view

Elijah mentally took a note of the password. He went back into the room to sleep. He threw himself on the bed; lifelessly sprawled all over and slept. After a little more sleep, he woke up again. He checked the time and didn't want to have any breakfast. He got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He showered and got dressed up. He walked to the living room and sat on the couch. He picked up his phone and dialed a number. " Good morning sir ". A male voice is heard from the other side. " Come over ". 

Elijah hung up. He just scrolled through his phone and wasted time as he waited. After a while, he heard the door bell ring. " The door is open ". He said without looking up. A man dressed up in a perfect suit with a good looking face walked in. He wouldn't be any older than 30, but managed to look younger. He smiled at Elijah. " Good morning sir ". " How many times will you say the same thing ? Nicholas " Elijah used an accent. He put his phone aside and looked up. " I should be proper in my duty, shouldn't I ? Sir Elijah ". 

" Schwachsinn ". Elijah snarled. Nicholas changed his posture standing casually and smiled wider. He would definitely think it was the wrong person if he didn't see Elijah being snarky. He knew too much to take any offense. " Why did you call me anyway ? " " I need your help ". Nicholas's eyes sparkled. " You finally have some work for me. So tell me. What can I do for you ? " Nicholas asked rubbing his hands and his eyes were glowing with excitement. Elijah smirked.

After an hour

Nicholas sighed heavily and put the bags in his hands in the kitchen and came back to the living room where Elijah was still sitting. " I thought you were up to something and you make me do this ?! " He exclaimed loudly while gesturing to the things he put in the kitchen. He scoffed at his own fate. Elijah was sitting on the couch with one leg crossed over the other and his hands on his knee. 

Nicholas removed his coat and put it on the chair. He folded his sleeves up till his elbows, as he glared at Elijah like he wanted to punch holes through his face. He was one of the top notch employees. He was trained in all ways and the personal secretary of Elijah. But now he was sent to bring groceries, vegetables and all the household necessary items. 

He knows his job, but he never did things like this. He isn't used to doing this errand boy job. He was used to doing a lot of work instead of Elijah. Even a lot of other things too. But he felt this was just too much. He couldn't get rid of the feeling he had for buying all these just because Elijah ordered him to. " You should do whatever I say, shouldn't you ? " Elijah said plainly. How ridiculous can his life get ? Nicholas scoffed at his fate. What can he do though ? He has to do it. He wants salary. 

He nodded not able to say anything else. " First clean the house. Then, go and unpack all my things and arrange them neatly ". Nicholas stared for a while without moving. " You know it is a wrong thing to order someone older than you, to do things like this ? " Elijah looked up. " You know I can fire you right away? So that your old self will take rest at home. I can totally do that favor for you. I absolutely don't mind it ". 

Nicholas immediately gained his composure. He gave a tight lipped smile and got to work. As told he brought the things he would need for cleaning. He cleaned the whole house. He finished the last room and put the things aside. Since he is done he went to Elijah . " This room ? " Nicholas showed his finger towards the room. Elijah nodded and Nicholas immediately walked to the room. 

Elijah saw the time and it was a little past lunch time. He was too lazy to go get it and Nicholas is still working in his room. He decided to order it online. He picked up his phone and ordered food for both of them. The order arrived after a few minutes. " Nick ! " He called out loudly. Nicholas walked out and saw the food in Elijah's hand. He smiled and sat down to eat.