Chapter 64 : Reward for winning.

Disclaimer : This chapter has 18+ and MATURE content. If you are uncomfortable with stuff like this please leave this chapter and go read the next chapter. But this is one long chapter. You know what I mean. 😏👀 CTTRO for the song.

Third person point of view

Joshua started feeling slightly nervous as soon as they got in the taxi. He didn't know how or why the time went by so quickly since then. He was glancing out of the window without looking at Elijah. Elijah smiled seeing how nervous Joshua was. He found it cute but didn't risk teasing him. 

They reached the building and got out of the car. Joshua was cursing in his heart thinking the ride was too short. They got into the elevator. Joshua was fidgeting as they were the only ones in the elevator. Elijah saw there were two more floors before they reach theirs. He tapped Joshua's shoulder. Joshua turned to Elijah. 

Elijah picked Joshua up and put his legs around his torso. " WhAt ArE yOu DoInG ? " Joshua screamed. " I don't want you to run away ". Elijah smirked. Joshua's eyes were shaking. The door dinged and Elijah walked out still carrying Joshua. Joshua requested saying he won't run away, but Elijah didn't listen to him. 

Elijah unlocked the door and walked in. Joshua pushed the door close and helped lock it. Elijah removed both of their shoes and walked in to his room. He kicked the door close and pinned Joshua to it kissing him. Joshua put his hands in Elijah's hair running his hands through it. He moaned as Elijah deepened the kiss. 

Elijah trailed kisses along Joshua's cheek, down his jaw-line and neck. Joshua gasped as Elijah gave him light kisses along his neck. He let out a moan when Elijah kissed a particular spot. " Elijah~~ ahh~~ don't- " Elijah kissed him harder at that spot. Joshua shuddered at the pleasure. He threw his head back. 

Elijah continued to give him kisses as his hands reached for Joshua under his shirt. " Ahh~~ " Joshua let out a whine when Elijah's hands were running on his sides like feathers. His nose traced the side of his neck making Joshua have goose bumps all over. Elijah reached for Joshua's nipples and pinched them lightly. 

Joshua looked at him with moist eyes. Elijah felt like he was turned on more by Joshua the more he looked at him. " Can you not- ngh~ " Joshua whined as his nipples were getting played with. " Hmm ? " Elijah let out a low hum and gave a kiss on Joshua's cheek his hands still under Joshua's shirt. 

Joshua felt his heart race faster and his breaths was unsteady. He looked at Elijah like he was accusing him for teasing him so much. Elijah raised an eyebrow with a smirk. Joshua pursed his lips looking down. He looked up running his hand through Elijah's hair making him close his eyes. 

He pulled him closer connecting their lips again for a heated kiss. Elijah let out a low grunt when Joshua pulled on his hair tilting his head to deepen the kiss. Joshua felt his stomach erupt in butterflies. He let Elijah lead him and Elijah continued to kiss him swallowing all the whines; their bodies pressed tightly together against the door. 

Elijah bit Joshua's lip lightly asking him for entrance and Joshua let him. Joshua closed his eyes, feeling the air leaving his lungs and making him feel light headed as Elijah's tongue explored every corner of his mouth. Elijah removed his hands from under Joshua's shirt, holding him properly and walked to the bed with Joshua hanging onto him. 

He put Joshua on the bed and got on top of him. He removed Joshua's shirt and bent down kissing his neck. Joshua put his hands in Elijah's hair tugging at it. Elijah went down kissing Joshua's chest. He sucked and kissed on a nipple while playing with the other making Joshua into a whining mess.