Chapter 74 : Elijah's naughty hands.

Disclaimer : This chapter contains mature theme. But the start has some normal scenes. So when you know you can't read any further, you can stop there.

Third person point of view

Every morning their routine was the same. They would go to work out, come back and Elijah will cook breakfast for Joshua. Joshua would finish his routine, have breakfast and leave for office. They didn't really try for anything more. They actually needn't do so. The evidences they have were enough for them to prove them guilty. So their days had a normal routine now.

Joshua left for the office on his usual time. Instead of sleeping like usual, Elijah dressed up after a shower. Nicholas came to pick him up and took him to the office. The old man smiled when he saw Elijah. Elijah sat down on the couch with a small sigh. " What is the reason for this surprise visit ? " Elijah shrugged. 

" I just wanted to meet you since it has been a while. Also I will tell you the date of me taking up in a few more days ". He was surprised. " That's nice. I am looking forward to it ". " There are going to be a lot of changes I am going to do before coming here and after too. So I hope you will be ready for whatever it is ". The old man nodded. 

Elijah spent a little more time and left. Nicholas followed Elijah out of there. " You will go with Joshua then ? " Elijah nodded. " All the best meeting your in-laws then ". Elijah chuckled. " Thanks ". " Want me to drop you ? " Nicholas asked but Elijah shook his head. " Fine then. Bye ". Elijah waved and walked away. He took a taxi and went back home. 

Joshua went to meet Brian after lunch. " Hey. Come in ". Joshua walked in. " I actually wanted a leave for 2 days ". " Are you not well ? " " No sir. I actually wanted to go back home, so.... " " Fine. Sure. When ? " " The coming Thursday and Friday ". " Fine. Submit the application and I will approve of it ". Joshua nodded. " Thank you sir ". " No mention ". Joshua left the office.

He went back home in the evening. " I got the leave ". Elijah smiled. " Nice ". " It has been a while since I went back ". " Really ? " " I guess it is almost..... an year and a half ". Elijah raised an eyebrow. " That's long ". " I only keep calling them most of the time ". " But still you should've gone back ". Joshua nodded. " I am now ". He smiled.

Elijah being himself said he was lazy to go out so cooked dinner. Joshua enjoyed it but he has to do the dishes. He grumbled cleaning them. Elijah put his hands around Joshua back hugging him. Joshua didn't think much and let him be. Elijah started kissing Joshua's neck. " Elijah~~~ ". " Don't call me so sweetly. Makes me want to hear it more ". 

He continued to kiss Joshua. " I am busy here ". " You can do it later ". He put his hands into Joshua's shirt making him gasp. He ran his hands along Joshua's body line making Joshua shrink up a little. He trailed his hands along his front and reached for his nipples. Joshua bit his lip trying to not make any sound. 

Elijah wasn't letting him be and continued to play with them. Joshua let out a moan. " Ahh~~ don't do that ". Elijah reached out unbuttoning Joshua's shirt. He pulled Joshua's shirt off his shoulder and left small kisses along his shoulder. Joshua threw his head back onto Elijah's shoulder closing his eyes. 

Elijah was able to access Joshua's neck even more. Joshua was breathing heavily. " Elijah~~ " " Hmm~~ " Elijah dropped his hand down slowly into Joshua's pants. " Ugh ! Eli- Ah ! " Joshua screamed when Elijah traced his thumb over the tip. " Ngh~~ " Joshua moaned as Elijah continued to toy with him. 

Elijah played for a while and removed his hand earning a whine from Joshua. Joshua felt like his mind was all cloudy. Even his legs were trembling a little. If not for Elijah holding him, he might've fallen on his knees by now. Even his breathing was raged. He was taking deep breaths through his mouth to calm down. 

Elijah put his hands under the tap wetting them. He put one under Joshua's shirt wiping the water all over the front and the other reached for Joshua's member again. He used his wet hand making his moves sloppy. Joshua was panting for air. His hand clutching the edge of the sink. Elijah was grinding his hips lightly on Joshua. 

" You are liking this aren't you ? " Joshua asked glaring at Elijah. " Well.. You are also enjoying it aren't you ? " Elijah said and kissed Joshua's ear. Joshua let out a loud moan as Elijah continued to stroke him. Elijah removed his hand and Joshua bent forward gasping. Elijah held Joshua's hips and pulled his ass backwards.

Joshua gasped when he felt Elijah's member rubbing against his ass. Joshua bent forward continuing to let out airy moans as Elijah continued grind against him. " Ahh~~ " Elijah let out a grunt his hold on Joshua's hip turning a little tight. He bent forward kissing along Joshua's shoulder. He kissed at Joshua's sweet spot.

Joshua felt his body tremble. Elijah turned Joshua around and kissed him. Joshua kissed Elijah back putting his hands around him. Elijah picked Joshua up and put him on his shoulder walking to his room. Joshua was shocked by this. " W-what is this ? You really are a gangster ". Joshua said barely able to catch his breath. 

Elijah gave Joshua's ass a spank. Joshua's eyes popped out, making him choke up. He decided to not talk much considering what Elijah just did. Elijah walked to his room and put Joshua down on the bed. He got on top of him and kissed him again. Joshua put his hands around Elijah's neck as they kissed and pulled him closer. 

Elijah got rid of the both of their clothing. He put Joshua's legs around his torso. He kissed Joshua's front. Joshua held onto the sheets crumbling them. Elijah continued to suck at his nipples making Joshua curl his toes. " Ahh~~ " His hands were massaging Joshua's butt. Joshua put his hand in Elijah's hair. Elijah then went to kiss Joshua on the lips again.

Elijah picked up the lube from the side. He put some on his fingers and rubbed Joshua's entrance. Joshua's grip on the sheets was getting tighter. He inserted a finger and Joshua arched his back. " Ngh~ " Elijah gave light kisses along Joshua's neck and chest while his fingers did their job.

He stretched him making Joshua moan. " Ah~~ " Joshua pulled Elijah to kiss him. Elijah removed his fingers and put on a condom. He slowly entered making Joshua gasp. Elijah bent down kissing him gently. He slowly started moving. His front rubbing against Joshua's member. Joshua held onto Elijah's shoulder. 

His grip was so tight they were going to leave marks. Elijah went deeper hitting Joshua's prostrate with every thrust. Joshua moaned louder. " Elijah~~ " Elijah went closer to Joshua's ear. " What did you just call me ? " Joshua gasped looking at Elijah with moist eyes. " Daddy ". His voice was husky. 

The kind that Elijah wanted to hear more and more. " Good ". He went deep and Joshua pulled harder at the sheets. " Daddy~~ " Elijah thrust harder and Joshua was edging. He was clenching hard around Elijah. Elijah grunted. He fastened his speed and Joshua felt like he was going to cum. " Ahh~~ I- " He couldn't finish his sentence. 

Elijah let out a low growl. " Cum for me baby ". Joshua came hard and Elijah came after a few thrusts. He used his elbows to support his weight and pulled out of Joshua. Joshua took deep breaths. He relaxed trying to gain his breath. Elijah lowered himself onto Joshua hugging him and Joshua hugged him back.

After calming down, Elijah pulled away. He kissed Joshua's forehead and got out of bed. He walked to the bathroom, showered and came out dressed. He then helped Joshua to the bathroom. While Joshua was showering, he changed the sheets and cleaned up. He helped Joshua back again. Both of them slept on the bed. 

Joshua stared at Elijah. " So this is your way for making me sleep in your room ". Elijah chuckled. " No. And don't give me new ideas ". Joshua laughed. Elijah pulled Joshua closer. " Good night ". Joshua yawned. " Good night ". He fell asleep quickly. His energy was drained out after all the exercise. Elijah closed his eyes and fell asleep with a small smile.

                                                      -MG

Author notice :

I don't have much to speak anyway. And this chapter.... idk 😂 My BR said it was pretty good and hot. So I guess it is. Hope you guys enjoyed it. 😂 We actually like the title above all in this chapter. 😂 Also as far as I remember this is the shortest author notice ever. 😂