Chapter 71 : Found the evidences.

Third person point of view

The three guys froze when they heard the sound. They were Adam and two of his underlings. Joshua hid in Elijah's embrace. Elijah pulled Joshua even closer. Adam turned to see the two there. He turned to his underlings and gestured to the opposite side to where Joshua and Elijah were. " I heard something there. Go and check ". 

The two looked at each other and left without questioning. Adam walked a little towards them. He tilted his head and saw Elijah. Elijah lowered his mask a little to show his face. When their eyes met, Adam left without saying anything. Joshua didn't see any of this. Elijah was enjoying it and didn't say anything. " What happened ? " Joshua whispered looking up at Elijah. 

" They are looking around, so just stay like this ". Joshua nodded obediently. Elijah took a step closer pinning Joshua to the wall with his body. " What are you doing ? " Joshua whispered and Elijah gave a smirk. He pushed his leg in between Joshua's. " Why ? what is wrong ? " he whispered back. " What are you- " Elijah removed Joshua's mask. 

He held Joshua's chin kissing him. Joshua froze. He wanted to push Elijah away but couldn't. He wasn't able stay in control for long. He could only curse Elijah in heart for being such a good kisser. He just kissed Elijah back. Elijah put Joshua's hands around his neck and put his own around Joshua. He then kissed Joshua's neck and squeezed his butt. 

" What are you doing ? Elijah~~ " Joshua whispered. His voice getting more airy with every word. Elijah's mouth and hands were working magic on him. He wouldn't be able to hold in his moans. He pushed Elijah away who looked like he wasn't willing to give up. " What place are we in and what are you doing ? What if we get caught ? " Elijah rolled his eyes. 

Joshua looked around and saw no one. " Let's just leave ". He pulled Elijah to the car. They got in and Joshua turned to Elijah. He started hitting Elijah. " Ow. Calm down. Just say what it is. You shouldn't use your fists like that ". Elijah said trying to defend himself. " Then what do you think you were doing ? Jerk ". Joshua was so mad.

" You were looking too cute, so I couldn't control myself ". Joshua hit Elijah's head. He let out a 'hmph' and turned to look ahead. Elijah rubbed his head in pain. " Let's go now ". Elijah nodded and started driving to go to another place. They were back into the city and this time it was a small house. They looked at it and tried going in. This was locked too. 

Joshua checked around and found a key in a pot. " Why would they leave a key ? " Joshua asked turning to Elijah. Elijah shrugged. They opened it and walked in. It was not particularly maintained well, but one could say people would keep visiting this place. " Let's look around ". They both split up and went in different directions of the house. 

Both of them looked around but found nothing. They stood together again. " Did you get anything ? " Elijah shook his head. " Where did they put them ? " Joshua walked into what looked like the living room. He checked around but it was plain without much furniture. He tilted his head. He went to the couch and stood in front of it. 

Elijah stood beside him. Joshua walked forward. " Help me with this ". He put his hands into the cushion at the joint and pulled it out. " I knew it ". He removed it and found packets there. Elijah looked impressed. " Drugs I see ". Joshua took out his phone and took a few photos. They went around and found a few more in other places in the house. 

He took photos of all of them. They put things back in place and locked the house putting the key back in its place. They got in the car and drove away. " I am hungry ". Joshua said turning to Elijah. " I think we can find a restaurant nearby. There is one more place left and we can go back home ". Joshua nodded. They went to a restaurant and had lunch. 

They were done with it and drove to the third place. This time it was another house. They walked in and found a key just like before. They searched but there was nothing. They looked at every nook and corner. Joshua couldn't wrap his head around the situation. " What is it with this address then ? " Joshua said while they walked out. 

" Maybe they just use it to meet or something ". Elijah said and Joshua nodded. " Maybe..... or something they use so that they can get things delivered ". Joshua continued. " It looked like it has people coming and going just as much as the other, but there is nothing. So they get things here and then take it and put them in the other houses ".

Joshua gave a small pause. " Most probably ". He finished and Elijah nodded. Elijah should've gotten used to Joshua's smartness by now, but it was difficult. He is surprised every time. " That makes sense ". Joshua nodded. " Let's go back ". They got in the car and drove away. They were done with all three places, so they went back home. 

Joshua flopped on the couch tired from all the travelling. " How tiring... " Joshua sighed. " These photos will be enough to get them in jail ". Elijah said waving his phone. Joshua sat up properly. " True. But I want to meet James once ". " Why so ? " " I feel like there is something wrong with him being so paranoid ". Elijah nodded. 

" But wouldn't it be too difficult ? From what they spoke, they definitely would've put a spy on him ". " I know, but will there be no way we can approach him ? " Both of them fell in thought. Joshua snapped his fingers. " There is this bar that he frequents to, we can meet him there maybe ? " " If it is a place he frequents, wouldn't they really put someone there ? " 

Joshua sighed knowing Elijah was right. " Well.....I don't know if we can find him anywhere else which will look less suspicious ". Both of them let out a sigh and Joshua pouted lightly. " His house ? " Elijah chuckled. " Don't laugh ". Joshua smiled lightly. " Okay, okay ". " I really couldn't think of anything ". Elijah nodded pursing his lips. Joshua smiled and they just sat in silence.

                                                         -MG

Author notice :

They did find things without getting caught. ( applause )

Since we were speaking of series in the previous chapter A/N, let's continue that. I am watching this show that is airing right now. My watch list has been zero for a while now actually. And I was pretty happy about that. But I really liked this since I saw the trailer and decided I should watch it. So I am watching it. 

I recommended it to my BR too. But told to wait till it finishes and then watch. 😂 My BR is currently on campus and started the new semester this week. My BR almost finished reading the original draft of this. But was reluctant to actually finish it. So we decided that it can wait. Since we didn't reach that point anyway. 😂