Moving On...Or Trying To ****

Chapter Six:

He slammed me into the door. I pulled away with a groan. He mumbled an apology and I shoved my lips back on his. It was weird doing this in the ladies restroom at a night club, but I was up for some spontaneity and Izzy had insisted that I come with her tonight. I briefly wondered where she was. I'd managed to ditch Sebastian tonight. I was wearing a short blond wig and colored contact lenses. I'd dressed a little more slutty than I usually approved of and I was making out with a guy I'd met thirty minutes prior.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Raven Garcia. Is she in here?" I heard a voice call. Damn. I shoved the guy off and opened the stall. I walked out and met the eyes of.... Alexander? I scurried over to him and threw my arms around him. I heard the guy leave the bathroom with an angry mutter. I didn't care. I hadn't seen Alex in a while.

"How did you know where I was?" I asked him as I pulled out of the hug. He pulled me out of the bathroom and I laughed at the uncomfortable look on his face.

"I talked to Izzy," he told me and I could swear that I saw him blush. I think someone has a crush on a certain hot model.

"Oh, well, that's nice." He pulled me through the crowd until we found Izzy all over some girls. They were dancing very provocatively and I was just confused now. She looked up and saw me and Alex and pulled away from the ladies, who were too drunk to notice.

"He found you," she said and pulled me to her. She started dancing with me. I was still lusty from my make out session with that stranger, who's name I couldn't recall. Was it Rick? I didn't know. "Is he single?" She whispered in my ear. I shivered.

"Yeah, I think so. Why? Someone want a slice of that?" I asked her.

"I would like more than a slice," she said. She walked over to him and leaned on him. He looked to me and I shrugged. I didn't know what was with her, but she was acting differently. She wasn't just wanting to sleep with him because if she had been, she wouldn't have cared if he was single or not.

They talked for a while and I was left being the third wheel. I hated that feeling and so I walked out of the club. I sent them both a text and was considering calling a cab as I pulled off my blond wig. That thing was really itchy for some reason.

"What are you doing out, all alone?" I turned to see Jay looking handsome as ever.

"I could ask you the same thing," I told him. He smiled and nodded.

"I was just hanging out with some guy friends but I think I'm going to head home. I could give you a ride if you need it," he offered. I nodded. I mean how much harm could he be if he had a lovely fiance waiting at home? He walked me to his car and I whistled at the latest model of Camaro.

"Nice car," I said.

"Yeah, she's my baby," he said as he opened the door for me. He was being a gentleman.

"Where's your fiance?" I asked, when he got in on his side. He started the car and pulled out of the parking space.

"I'm not sure. She goes out with her girls and I never know where she goes or what she does," he said.

"Doesn't that bother you?" I asked him. I knew it would bother me if my boyfriend, if I had one, was like that.

"I trust her, besides I go out and don't tell her what I'm doing," he said. He had a point there. I guess that was the upside to a relationship like that.

"Well, that must be nice," I said, staring out the window. I directed him to my apartment, when needed.

"This is a nice place," he said as we pulled up. I nodded and saw Sebastian walk out of the building. He saw me and smiled, until he saw who I was with. He walked over and I rolled down the window.