Chaos Embodied

Chapter Thirty-Eight:

Bastian was trying to be gentle, but it was too much of a challenge to get anything done in the back of a car. He was just too massive in body size to do it back there. He pulled me out of the car and took me right on the hood.

“I'm not hurting you, am I?” he asked me, as he completely sheathed himself inside of me.

“Not at all. Try harder,” I told him. He halted his thrusts and stared at me. I shrugged. “I like it a bit rough.”

After that, he didn't need to be told anymore. He refused to change positions because he wanted to enjoy the moment with me. I have to admit that I really did enjoy the cute faces he made as he got close to finishing. He was very attentive and made sure I enjoyed myself first before he finished things off.

It was a first for me, doing it on the hood of a car, and I enjoyed every bit of him. Doing it under the stars is something that everyone should try, but don't do it where you'll get caught.

I heard the car pull up as he removed his spelunker from my lady cave. I quickly pulled up my pants and looked at the damn cop car. We were far enough out of town to not be bothering anyone, but apparently we were still in their jurisdiction.

“How are you folks this evening?” The cop said as he approached us. I smiled sheepishly.

“We're doing great, officer,” I told him, since Bastian was still a little exhausted.

“I see you two were have a merry Christmas,” he said, pointing to the soiled hood. I blushed because I was sure it was all my doing.

“Yes, sir. We were sort of making up,” I told him. He smiled at me and then stared. His brows furrowed, like he was trying to figure me out.

“Wait a minute, do I know you,” he asked me.

I shook my head. I wasn't sure I knew this guy. I looked at the name on the guy's shirt; it was his last name. Worthington. I was trying to recall the name when the cop's partner got out of the passenger side and walked over.

I sighed. I didn't like cops and just wanted to go home. Even worse, when I got a glance at his name tag, his name stood out in my mind. Everett.

“Well, I'll be damned. Little Ivy Garcia. How are you doing?” I couldn't believe he was acting like we were old pals. Old pals? Worthington? James!

“James, is that you?” I asked the first cop.

“Raven? I thought I knew you,” he told me and pulled me into a hug. “I'll just forget what I saw a minute ago,” he whispered to me. Well, this wasn't at all awkward.

“So, you're cops now. Wow,” I said, pulling away from James and walking to stand next to Bastian.

“Yeah, we are. What about you? I heard you left Texas,” said James.

“Well, um, I--,” I started to say, but Mick had taken a good look at Bastian and interrupted me.

“Who's this guy, Raven,” he asked me, puffing his chest out to Bastian, who towered over him.

“This is my bodyguard, Sebastian,” I told them. James eyed me with a smirk on his face and Mick gave me a questioning look.

“Why do you need a bodyguard?” Mick asked.

“Someone tried to kill her,” Bastian answered.

“Oh, are you okay?” James asked.

“Yeah, it was just an overzealous fan, who thought I was the love of his life. He's in jail now,” I told him.