Enjoying It To The Fullest

Chapter Forty-Four:

I woke up to a loud banging. I stirred in the bed, but it had stopped. I heard it again and realized it was the door. I got up and picked up a shirt. It wasn't mine, but it would cover enough of my body. I answered the door and there stood a handsomely blurry man.

"Good morning, I'm here to bring you your breakfast. The gentleman asked that it be sent up at ten in the morning. He's your boyfriend, I assume," he told me with a smile as he pushed the cart into the room.

"You assume wrong," I told him, my voice was scratchy from sleep and wine.

"My apologies. I just thought..." he said, but I cut him off.

"What most people would also assume, but he is here to guard me as a friend," I told him. I wasn't trying to win points with this guy but I was really irritated that he had interrupted my morning sleep-in with assumptions and delicious breakfast.

"Well, enjoy," he told me before eying me and then walking out. I closed the door and felt the soreness from my nether regions. Why was I so sore in my lady bits?

I walked over to the bed and noticed the strewn clothing surrounding it and then took notice of the man in my bed. Oh, shit!

It all came back from the drunken walk back to the room, to the kiss, to the desperate stripping of clothing, to the passionate romping. I was sore as hell from his drunken treatment of me and my abdomen was killing me. I felt like someone had hit my uterus with a mallet. Keanu stirred, bringing me out of my reverie and I walked over to the cart and poured us both some coffee. I drank mine as I watched him get out of bed butt naked and then walk his toned ass to the bathroom.

At least I hadn't slept with someone ugly. I shook my head at my superficial thoughts and scowled at my own drunken actions. I just hoped that this wasn't going to end up in a repeat of that one New Years Eve I spent with Jaxon. I wanted to celebrate the end of a crazy year and ring in the next one properly, but apparently drunk me was a huge slut and I couldn't trust her to keep her legs closed.

"Morning," Keanu said, looking around for his underwear. I pointed up to the top of one of the bedposts and he just stared at it. "Well, how did that get up there?" He was smiling and I wasn't happy about that. It was as if he had climbed Mount Everest, but I wasn't something to be accomplished.

"I don't really know. In fact, I don't remember much from last night except the bits and pieces of the brutal assault on my uterus," I told him as I sat down. I rubbed my sore stomach and he frowned as he pulled on his newly obtained underwear. He walked over, pulled a chair next to me, and pulled me into his lap.

He began to rub the spot I had been rubbing and I uncovered our breakfast. This position was a little too lovey dovey for me but I was starved and achy and Keanu was helping half of that with me in his lap. So, I fed us and then Keanu came up with a brilliant plan.

"A couple's massage would help with your aches and kill some time. I have a great idea for what we are going to do tomorrow and this afternoon we are going to kayak out into the ocean," he told me. I sighed. A massage, couple or not, sounded great.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh yeah, that's it right there," I moaned out. "Ohhhhh! You are really good at this," I told him. He let out a husky laugh. I sighed. Keanu was good.

I opened my eyes and yelped. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. I was looking down at the ground and there he was in my field of vision, smiling up at me.

"Did I do a good job?" He had a huge, knowing grin on his face. I sighed, relenting.

"Yeah, you did good. But I think the credit should really go to Clark here. He has magic hands," I said smiling down at him. "Whoa, and traveling hands too," I said, slapping Clark's rear. He was a tad handsy but it wasn't like I didn't enjoy it.

*Famous*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara