Trapped

Chapter Eighteen:

My head was throbbing as I lay on the soft mattress. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. How did I get into my bed? I looked down and saw that I was wearing a white dress I had never seen before. My bra was on the bed beside me, but I was still wearing panties.

I breathed a sigh of relief at that. I still wasn't too sure how I had gotten in bed and who had changed me. I heard whistling coming from the kitchen and stood slowly. My hair was braided down my back and I pulled it forward and pulled out the hair tie. I didn't like braids. I never had.

I followed the sound to my kitchen and there he stood in black dress pants and a crisp white shirt. He wasn't unattractive, but he scared me. He noticed my approach and smiled at me, his long black hair falling into his face, slightly. He brushed it back and went back to his original task. He was cooking dinner? How unusual, but then trapping and keeping a famous singer wasn't all that normal either.

"I was thinking we could eat and discuss our future together," he told me, without looking up.

"Oh, is that so," I questioned the crazy man.

"Yeah, I missed you so much. I couldn't contain my joy when I got out. I can't believe they tried to keep us apart. Who was that idiotic man that had me put away?" he asked and turned to me with a scowl. What could I tell him? I could lie. I would lie my ass off.

"Oh, Sebastian? He is my brother," I lied. I figured he wouldn't get mad if he was family.

"Oh, but I thought you were an only child," he commented. Oh crap.

"We don't talk much because he is a really bad influence, but he is super protective of me," I told him.

"Well, I hope he won't be coming around here and interrupt our dinner," he said, turning back to the stove. I walked over towards the kitchen and the only phone in the apartment. I was pretending to be interested in what he was up to.

"What's for dinner," I asked him, feinting interest, while eyeing the phone.

"Just a little something special," he said, covering the pan. He lowered the temperature and turned to me. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but think how someone as handsome as he was could be so insane.

"You look so lovely. I bought that dress just for you. Do you like it," he asked, stalking closer to me. He was backing me into the table. I was being pushed away from the phone and I was trying not to panic. I didn't want him close to me. I sat on the bare table and he smiled. He liked having me cornered, it was written all over his face.

He leaned into me and I backed away, laying down on the table. I was doing exactly what he wanted, it seemed, if the grin on his face was any indication. I couldn't let him have me on my kitchen table. I was trying to think of what I could say to get him to stop, but I wasn't coming up with anything as his wretched hands trailed down my sides.

His lips touched my cheek. I turned away and wouldn't let him kiss my lips. I wouldn't let him soil me like that. I was hoping that Sebastian would come through that door any minute now, but I wasn't getting my wish.

He trailed his mouth down my neck and trailed his hand up my bare thigh. He was working his way up my dress and I wasn't going to let him. I grabbed his hand and he pulled back.

"Not on the table," I said. It was the first thing that came to mind. He nodded and pulled back quickly. I let out a quiet sigh of relief. My heart was racing in fear and I wondered about how I could escape. I needed to stall him long enough for Sebastian to get here. Charles had to have let him know by now. I wasn't sure how long I was out, but it couldn't have been too long. Sebastian would have been here by now, if it had.