Letting Go Is the Hardest Part

Chapter Sixteen:

"Come on, please do it," I begged.

"Not going to happen, Raven," he told me.

"Pretty please, I promise to make it worth your while," I offered. He firmly shook his head.

"Please, there is no one better at it than you," I complimented him.

"You don't know that, I've never done it to you before," he shot back. He had a point there.

"But I have heard things, wonderful things," I lied.

"You're lying," he said.

"Please just do it, one time. I won't ask ever again, but I can't promise you won't want to come back for seconds of all this," I told him, indicating my entire body. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, just this once, but that is it," he said, holding up one finger to make his point. I stood up and began to strip my clothes. I lay down on the bed in nothing but my bra and panties. He hadn't moved an inch since I had laid down.

"Well, come on, Sebastian, get to it," I ordered, playfully. He sighed and crawled over to me. I adjusted myself and laid my head to the side. He mounted my back and warmed up his hands.

"Are you ready for the best massage of your life," he asked me.

"Sometime today, Sebastian," I told him, snapping my fingers. I laughed as he muttered something under his breath. He unsnapped my bra and then his hands were on my back. Suddenly, I was lost in the pleasure of his touch. I wasn't sure how loud I was being, but he was good at this. I was enjoying every minute of it and then I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning to the shower running. I stood up, stretched out, and walked to the bathroom. I knocked and Sebastian opened the door. I hadn't done anything remotely sexual with him, but when he was standing there looking so yummy I was damn tempted to do all sorts of naughty things to him.

"You aren't wearing a bra," he informed me.

"You better get used to it, Mr. Thorne. I'm very comfortable about my own nudity. Mind if I join you, because I am starved and this was my room first," I told him. I knew he wouldn't be comfortable with being next to a completely nude me, but I didn't care, I just really wanted to shower and he was in my way.

"I don't think that is a good idea."

"Well, suit yourself, because I am going to shower first," I said and slipped by him. I stripped off my panties and ran to the running shower. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. I was shocked and my heart was racing. I could feel his enjoyment of seeing me nude hitting me in the stomach. Man, he was tall.

"I guess I could use some help washing my back," he whispered, huskily. I backed away from him and towards the shower, his eyes didn't leave me for a second. Damn, he was going to be hard to resist.

We showered facing away from each other because that seemed to be the only way we didn't end up nearly making out in mid-washing. It was hard and I doubted I would put myself through this again, no matter how thrilling it was peeking at his nude form. His butt was just so damn sexy and rock hard.

We finally got out of the shower and reluctantly got dressed. I was surprised at his amount of control and mine as well. Maybe a year of celibacy had tamed me. That was a sad thought.

~~~~

We went downstairs for breakfast and were met with smiling faces. I was aware of the lack of a certain couple, but the presence of another. I hadn't seen them much at the wedding, but I was happy to see Gabriel at least. I simply adored his kids and Kali and I were on slightly better terms, but not by much. We were civil and that was all anyone could ask for.