Venus, The Alter Ego?

Chapter Seventeen:

I wouldn't see anyone and I was ready to go back to California already. It hadn't even been a day and I was tired. I was heartbroken and my stupid alter ego was trying to whip me back into shape. I had spent a good thirty minutes arguing with her. I jumped in the shower and she was determined to take control. I sighed and let her do her thing. She happily took the reins.

I stepped out of the shower as Venus. This wasn't going to be good. I put on my sexiest lingerie and my favorite silk robe. I needed to find one of the single guys and get laid. That was the first thing on my list. I roamed the halls with my robe billowing behind me.

I knew that Sebastian, Lucas, and Izzy had gone out to do some shopping before returning to California. I had narrowed my options down to Alex and Andrew, whichever one I came upon first would be my victim. I walked into the kitchen to see Mia, Caleb, Sara, Ashton, Julia, and Jaxon all talking about one thing or another. Probably marriage or kids.

They all turned to me and I didn't bother to cover myself. Mia didn't mind and neither did Sara, they were confident in their husbands' loyalty to them, but they couldn't help but stare. Jaxon, on the other hand, ogled, much to Julia's distaste.

"I'm looking for Andrew or Alex," I said, crossing my arms. Jaxon still hadn't taken his eyes off me.

"Alex went on an errand. I think Andrew is upstairs in his room or maybe in the pool room," Mia told me with a knowing grin on her face.

"Thank you," I said, with a matching grin. I left the kitchen, but not before I heard Jaxon question my motives.

"Oh, she probably just wants to get laid," Mia said, adding fuel to the fire.

"Well, that is good for her," Sara said. I could tell that she knew what I was doing, but I wasn't sure if either of them suspected I was going to go through with it.

I found Andrew chilling in his room on his phone. I walked in and closed the door, locking it. His eyes locked onto me and followed my every move. He set down his phone when I pulled my robe off.

"I think you know what I want, Andrew," I told him, seductively. I watched as he gulped and nodded. "This is just sex and nothing more. I just need to get some and I want you to do me real good, do we understand each other," I asked, as I crawled on the bed towards him.

"We understand each other completely," he said.

I straddled him and kissed him, eagerly. His hands roamed up my back and down to my hips. They traveled up again and unclasped my bra. He pulled it off, slowly, and pulled away to admire my breasts. He moved in again and trailed kissed down my neck and chest all the way to the soft nubs of my nipples. They erected under his tender lips. He gripped my waist and threw me down, climbing on top of me.

"Finally," he said and smiled down at me.

"Yeah, it only took you five years," I told him, with a small laugh. He stripped me of my panties and then his own clothes came off. He was tender at first and then he became rough, just like I needed. Just like I wanted it. We went at it and only stopped when one of us would cramp up or tire out.

We didn't even stop when Mason complained that we could be heard downstairs and we didn't stop until we were both satisfied. We weren't satisfied until three and a half hours and seven used condoms later. That Andrew has a lot of stamina and I was definitely not the tame girl I was worried I would be. We showered together and I put my underwear and robe back on.

"Thank you for that," I told him with a smirk on my face.

"Any time you need the relief, I am more than willing to help," he told me with a smug smile. I nodded and walked out of the room. I wouldn't be getting away clean. Damn.