chapter 8 The unforgettable outing

The next morning, Mr Chauhan left for Shimla, and Narendra Nitin and Neil for their respective workplace. Until that time, Dhani Chauhan was nervous about hiding about the trip from his husband. As soon as the men of the house left the home, sanjana got ready in her suit. Dhani put a kohl dot behind her ear to save her from the evil eye, but little did she know that the evil eye already caught her gudiya .

Excitement is the only emotion that a sanjana was feeling. She wished that this outing will be the most memorable one for her., but actually somebody already planned for this unforgettable outing.

Dhani gave a list of instructions, do's and don't till she reached the car., she hugged her Nani and bid goodbye to her .Driver Kaka already had his dose of instructions from his badi madam, so he started the journey, keeping all the instructions in his mind .

The way to the resort was beautiful.. They filled the sides of the road with beautiful landscapes. It's not that Sanjana didn't visit the resort before she visited here once at a wedding of a relative. She liked the place that time too, but she didn't explore the place that much, but now she was ready to explore it .

Sanjana breathed the fresh air as she was breathing it for the first time. She was feeling so carefree today .No restrictions .Soon she reached the resort , kritika and Sunita welcomed her with a hug and all the other friends also started arriving at the resort .

All the friends have reached the resort in their vehicles, as it will help come back according to their comfort.

At the resort, they celebrated kritika's birthday by cutting a customized cake followed by a heavy meal. They enjoyed the resort and its surroundings. As it was between the woods so the scenery was awesome. The whole day went by chatting, playing some indoor games and witnessing the beauty of nature.

Near about 5 in the evening, Sanjana's grandmother called her to leave for Dehradun, so that she can reach home before 7 PM.

Sanjana's friends were ok with that, as they were happy that she at least made it to the party. The middle-aged driver, whom Sanjana used to call Kaka, was ready with her car to run for Dehradun.

The way to the resort has dense forest on both sides of the road. Unfortunately, there was no mobile network availability in that area. Sanjana called her Nani before leaving, as she knew that a lack of network support would not make the call possible during the journey. There will be a network only after reaching near the city.

The journey back home was started. After driving for forty-five minutes, suddenly the car got stopped by a jerk. Kaka tried to restart it, but it was of no help, so he checked the bonnet but nothing helped. Sanjana was getting scared as it was near sunset time. Her phone had no network now so she could not call her friends or family for help. They were stuck in between the way back home.

After fifteen minutes of attempting to start the car, we still had no luck.

"Madam, you please stay here. I will go in search of any help or if I got the network, I will call bad madam for help"

Listening to driver uncle, she got worried as she was going to wait inside the car that too in a deserted area between the woods

But now she has to act strongly as there is no other way to get out of here and she was praying to get help as soon as possible.so she replied politely..

"Ok kaka, but please come soon."

"Yes madam"The old Chauhan driver was also worried about the safety of sanjana , but he was completely helpless. He reached a mechanic shop which is some kilometers from here and if he got the network in the way he will call badi madam, Dhani Chauhan to inform about this problem