chapter 9 .The Perfect Snap

Darsh was enjoying his peaceful time in Dehradun, he was clicking many snaps for his memories. Memories play an important part in his life as from the time he was a child be used to seeing the pics of his parents, their college days and their trip together. 

  The pictures are more than any treasure to him, as it was the only thing his parents left for him. He always loved to listen to stories about his parent’s childhood, and then their love story and, of course, of his birth. His grandparents told him how precious he was to them and how both the Narang family and Singhania family had delighted in his birth..

   He had some videos of his childhood when his mother was playing with him, singing lullabies for him. Her mother was excellent at singing.

.Sometimes he just wished that the accident could never happen so… 

     Anyhow, he knew he was too precious to his grandparents, and they tried their best to give him the love and care that his parents must have given him.

  Despite that, in his heart, he sometimes craved his parents’ love. Many times, he thought about his siblings. What if he had a little brother or sister who would give him some hard time?

    For whom he should have cared as he promised to his parents, he was blessed with two cousin brothers Aryan and Arnav, who never failed to make him smile at their pranks and evil deeds. He didn’t remember how many times he saved them from the scolding of his elders. Every time the twin brothers swear it was the last time, but after some time of peace, they again get back to their evil self. Still, he loves them unconditionally; he knows the twins respect him and obey his strict orders. After all, they three are the future of the Singhania empire.

   Darsh checked the time. It was not so late, so he connected a video to his favorite person and that is none other than piyali Singhania, his Choti ma.

    Piyali, who had just returned from a party, quickly answered the call from her favorite son and kept calling for her family..

    Only Arnav, Aryan were present there, so they rushed by their mother’s side as they didn’t talk to darsh from some days as he was on a desertion trip where calling is not allowed. A rule made by darsh for his peaceful trip and, to his relief, everyone in his family respects his decision.

“Hi bhai, how is Dehradun? Did you buy something for us?“Arnav screamed in joy from another side 

  “ Bhai you know Dehradun is also famous for its….” 

   Piyali pushed Aryan from the screen. " Leave you moron. Let me see my son., darsh my son, what happened to you? Why are you looking so weak, Haan? Just wait, I will call that moron Kabir. He made this arrangement for your stay haan."

     “Chotima, you always say this, I am fine and I always look thin to you hmmm so just relax and tell me how are you all.”

“We all are good, but missing you as always when will you return hmm.?”

“Just in a few days, tell me what I should bring for you?”

“  Bhai is not fair, ask us about gifts and don’t worry about mom as she will never ask you for any gift.”

   Piyali smacked his head and again snatched the phone. Darsh smiled at his family’s bantering, he always loved to talking them as they made him smile for some minutes .suddenly darsh noticed piyali is all dressed up in a saree with a diamond set and light makeup, so he asked and stop their bantering 

“Choti maa, you are looking so beautiful in this saree, you know saree suits you a lot." As Darsh was talking to his family on a video call. His siblings were also present there.