chapter 31 My love is gone

He couldn't believe what he had heard, so Darsh rushed to the emergency room to find Aditi wrapped in white cloth.., darsh looked at her beautiful face, which was having just peace.

Darsh shakes her body with her shoulders . “Aditi baby opened your eyes to see your darsh is here, please don’t scare me like this, you cannot leave me, never. “It totally devastated Darsh seeing her like this. Kedar and Nirmal reached the hospital and rushed to the emergency room to handle the darsh.

“Darsh she is gone now beta please accept this truth “ Nirmal stated in a loving tone, as he cannot see darsh his elder son like this.

“Yes beta please try to accept this’’ Piyali stated while sobbing.

Suddenly, a furious Tanisha entered the room and Arjun stopped her, but it was of no use.

It has not been an accident that has taken her life away. You murdered her darsh singhania,. murdered my little sister,. I know she loved you wholeheartedly, but she doesn’t know that darsh singhania can never be loved.See, first your parents died with your unborn sister as they also loved you and now my sister also died, just because her one mistake and that was loving darsh singhania “

“You are a living curse and always be a curse “suddenly pain shot in her abdomen .piyali got panicked as she rushed to her and called the doctor.” 

Arjun took her in bridal style to the doctor’s cabin. They immediately shifted her to O.T. After an hour of labor pain she gave birth to a very weak premature baby girl. The doctor had to keep the baby in an incubator as the baby’s condition was not good.

The next day, preparation of last rites was done, the malhotras gave a teary farewell to their younger daughter. The malhotras told Darsh‘s family not to keep any contact with them,as they will always blame darsh for aditi’s death. 

After that they investigated the case , the accident was pre planned to kill darsh but that day unfortunately aditi was driving the car .so she got killed in it ,Mr Narang found out the prime culprit who was rival to both the families, singhania’s and Narangs. 

The court case was punishing the culprit. ,after a week, one more news make the headline that the accused family attempt suicide in guilt. The culprit died in a fight with other prisoners. 

After this incident, Darsh locked himself in the penthouse, so piyali and Meena Narang also got shifted in the penthouse as they don’t want to leave darsh alone and as darsh was not ready to leave the penthouse as there was aditi’s memory was present. Darsh was just behaving like a stone with blank eyes. One month have been passed, but there is no improvement in darsh’s condition 

“Baby, please bring those chocolates for me when you return from office “

  “Aditi, how much do you like those chocolates? ,I can bet you can survive on chocolates, no need of food, “darsh teased her.

   “Ok then, I have a deal for you. Just bring the chocolate for me, and I will surprise you tonight with my new collection of lingerie set “

  “Ok I will bring it but remember this deal “darsh smiled at her.,

  “Promise ‘

He still remembers how beautiful she looked in those dresses, and how they have made their night memorable.

Darsh had filled the fridge with her favorite chocolate as promised, and she hugged him in joy 

  “You are the best darsh. I love you so much,” Aditi said, kissing his cheeks.