chapter 24 . Farewell party

The days were passing by quickly. Sanjana and Kartik submitted a perfect assignment before the due date.. Now the whole college is busy with studies as the exams are getting closer. The management had arranged a farewell party on the next day of the last exam.

Sanjana was preparing hard for exams as she didn’t want to disappoint darsh ji. Choti ma was sending her breakfast, lunch, and dinner at room only. As she has a habit of skipping meals for study, piyali made sure that her health should not suffer because of exam stress. Darsh used to guide her in her studies. ,she made sure that she should take proper sleep for herself. The exams got started in no time, all the papers till now are going well for sanjana. Her relieved face made darsh happy. , the last day exams were also done. That day darsh took sanjana for dinner to make her mind relieved from the result of tension 

Kartik kapoor pov

I am the son of the biggest hotelier of Mumbai;I don’t believe in love and have no interest in girls. I found all of them as gold diggers who are just after my name and my money. Some days back I got collided by an angel, whose blue eyes make me forget the world. The innocence of her face was unforgettable. She was perfect, her beauty and long hair captivated me.. In jeans and a decent Kurti, she looked so much more attractive than the girl who always tried to flirt with me. When she said sorry in a polite voice, the voice made my heart beat loudly as it’s going to come out of my chest.

Later I found out that she is studying in the same class, she is a transfer student from Dehradun and her name is Sanjana Singh. When our names were announced together for an assignment I was on cloud nine, I thought that’s the gods’ way to tell me she is the one.

When I talked to her for the assignment, the politeness in her voice make my heart at peace .Than after twenty days we got seated in the canteen to complete the assignment on time .well in twenty days i noticed her daily, she always comes to college in an expensive car I found that the men who drop her daily were the singhania’s twin brothers, I met them in some business parties. I didn't understand how Singhania's twin brothers were related to her..

That day when she got out of the car, I heard her reply.” bye bhaiya.", then I found peace in my uneasiness. I heard Ayesha talking about her living with her family friend. Maybe the singhania were them only.

She is also good at studies; she has done her work for assignments efficiently. But the only thing I wasn’t able to understand was the locket with the letter" d", in her neck with a heavy gold chain.. It should be" s “, but why” d"? Then I thought it must be her parents’ name initially. Anyway, we got busy with the exams.. After finishing each exam paper, her face lit up in happiness, which means her paper was going well.

I have decided not to wait more before someone else comes into her life.

I have decided that I am going to propose to her on my farewell day. I was planning to make the proposal the most romantic and memorable event of her life. The last day had arrived, and I was excited. It will be an understatement. 

Farewell party

Sanjana pov

In the evening I got ready in long frock for attending the farewell party I first denied attending this party, but darshji and chotima forced me to go on its last day to meet my classmate

Aaryan dropped me at the hotel where the party was organised.After getting the directions from the board placed near the reception. I took the elevator to the third floor where the party is going. when I reached there, i got impressed by the decoration of the hall,there was a dance floor with proper lights and dj was making dance the students on his remixed tunes 

I spotted Ayesha with a group of classmates. I went to her as I don’t know many people here. So it’s safe to be by her side. Ayesha gave me a friendly hug." Thank you for coming. sanjana., I thought you will ditch this party,"