chapter 6 The Evil Interntions

Mrs Dhani Chauhan very well knows that her daughter-in-law Nandini doesn’t like Sanjana’s presence in their life. When Sanjana was eight-years-old, Nandini tried very hard to send Sanjana to some boarding school. But to her disappointment, she never succeeded in her plan because of the presence of a senior Chauhan couple.

One thing that the elder couple doesn’t know is that the reason for Sanjana’s miseries is present in their own house who is ... the aunt or say, evil aunt, Mrs Nandini Chauhan. Since Sanjana’s childhood days she taunts her to be a bad omen to their lives. She never hesitates to demoralize her. She made her believe that her birth was the sole reason for her parents’ death.

Nandini trashed her children’s minds with hatred towards Sanjana. They never used to play with her in childhood days, they used to bully her. There was no brother-sister bond between the cousins. Neil and Nitin were brothers to her, for the outer world, but in reality, they never accepted her presence in their home or lives. The poor girl used to cry on occasions of festivals like Rakhi, as Nandini used to take them one day before the festival to her parent’s place to avoid the situation of her mother-in-law forcing her sons to tie Rakhi from her. 

The elder Chauhan couple has the idea of the family’s dislike for Sanjana. But they never witnessed Nandini behaving badly with Sanjana. Nandini was a smart player in this game. She always makes sure that her in-laws are not around, whenever she mentally abuses Sanjana.

Believe it, any kind of mental torture or abuse is way worsts, then physical abuse. As physical abuse may leave scars on the body, which can be visible to us, but with mental torture, the scars are depicted on the soul of a person which is not curable for long periods, some are even non-curable. 

Nandini must have resorted to physical abuse for Sanjana if it was not for her grandparent’s presence in her life.

At present, the preparations were going smoothly to welcome the special guests. The senior Chauhan did not leave any stone unturned for this alliance from at least their side. Well, Narendra Chauhan is not at all bothered about the alliance or Sanjana’s life. But Nandini was a distinct case. She recognized that the Batra family was well established and would provide for Sanjana in her upcoming future.. As she always wanted to see Sanjana suffer through hell.

Nandini wanted Sanjana to get married to her cousin’s brother’s son, who is a Casanova, a drug addict unemployed, and a villainous boy named Vicky gill. Before She must convince her in-laws with false praises and lies.. Mr Parmesh Chauhan dropped the news of the Batra family on her. Nandini always wanted the full Chauhan properties in his husband’s name. Even Naira’s elopement was being a great help in her intentions.

But with the unexpected entry of Sanjana into the picture, all her plans were going down the drain. So she wants this worthless girl to marry her cousin's son so that they can get her property shared in their name. And she already had a deal with her cousin to give some amount from the property to the Gill family, which helped with their draining economic conditions. Of course, the torture and abuse that Sanjana will suffer at gills were a complimentary achievement for Nandini. Neil and Nitin Chauhan were helping her mother with her wicked intentions. 

Nandini was not giving up so easily. She had a backup plan ready to achieve her goal. She has planned to feed the Batra’s with all the lies about Sanjana’s lifestyle. And Sanjana parent’s history will be very helpful to her, especially in this type of situation. Nandini always knew how to manipulate people, and she was sure that she would succeed in it as always.

So, let the game begin.

  In the evening, the Batra family arrived at the Chauhan villa. The whole Chauhan family was present there to welcome them. After formal introductions, they served the snacks with casual talks going among them. The batra family members were Mr K N batra famous lawyer of Shimla, Mrs Kajal batra principal of reputed convent school of Shimla, their children Elder son Rohan batra a self-made business doing good in textile business settled in Chandigarh, younger daughter Neeti batra a smart and intelligent girl fashion designing course in Shimla.