chapter 40 Bold sanjana ?

It was after the week, that prank day, darsh went on a business trip to Singapore for 4 days.

Sanjana was very emotional while bidding him goodbye, but he handled her very well.. They used to talk and chat when darsh got free from work.

Sanjana was missing him badly ,, but she was trying hard to distract herself at work.. ,but nothing helped her . Whenever she was . she used to miss darsh badly alone,

The third day when she was working in her cabin .. Mrs Tripathi, her secretary, walked inside with some files . When she was discussing some important points with Sanjana, Mrs Tripathi's phone rang. She looked at Sanjana, who told her to take the call.

"Hello,. ok ... ok yes, I understand, but please stop crying ..... I know .... yes of course ... ok fine ..... just make a first move tonight ..... yes .... yes trust me ... everything will be fine."

Sanjana was hearing this conversation,

"Sorry mam it was my friend."

"It's ok, but you are looking disturbed. Any problem.. no means if it's not personal. "

"No mam, nothing new. She again fights with her husband and he is not talking to her in anger."

"Ooh! So what are you suggesting to her "as sanjana relating this to herself when his sweet devdoot becomes rude devdoot in anger, do she also want some tips to help her that time.

"No, just asking, it's ok if you don't want to share," Sanjana replied, looking at Mrs Tripathi's confused face.

"No.. it's ok mam., I am just suggesting to please her husband tonight, you know, by making first move."Mrs Tripathi replied, more like a whisper.

Sanjana nodded her head in understanding

(par sar ke par se Gaya tha uske. (she didn't understand a word what she said)

"Please husband, make the first move."she noted down these two lines to search in net

"You know na how husbands like a bold move of her wife,". She laughing at her own words, she left

Sanjana also smiled, without knowing the reason, she giggled.

That evening when she went home, after dinner,. she went to bed and started searching. Google the search history was like

How to please your husband?

What does the first move mean in married life?

How to become a bold wife ?

After reading the results and some videos attached to it. She ended up sweating profusely; she took the water from the nightstand and drank it in one go.

But Mrs Tripathi's words" how husbands like it" were ringing in her mind."

She still remembered how happy Darsh was when he got to see her in that revealing dress.

But she can never make the first move. , if she does, how will he react? What if he becomes angry again?

No sanjana, you have to be a bold wife sanjana; she murmured to herself and tried to sleep.

Suddenly her phone rang with darsh's name. She picked it up after two rings

"Hi wife, so did I disturb you ."

" Yes, no ..no I haven't slept yet., when are you coming back? "

"Hmmm so someone is missing me, I too miss you a lot, sanjana,. Well, I am coming back tomorrow and will be there till 7 pm. Ok, now go back to sleep. I will meet you in your dreams and tomorrow you will be in my arms. I love you. Goodnight. ""darsh disconnected the call.