chapter 14 Last Day In Dehradun

Before Sanjana could touch the ground, Dhani and Sunita held her in her arms and asked the relatives to bring water so that they could shrink some water on her face

As soon as darsh saw sanjana unconscious in Sunita's arms ,he rushed to carry her in bridal style .Giving the last angry look to the Chauhan family. Darsh moves towards his SUV.

Sunita helped him in putting sanjana down in the backseat. Sunita also got into the car and took Sanjana's head in her lap.

Dhani Chauhan wanted to go with them, but parmesh Chauhan held her hand

"I will not let you repeat this mistake again, do you get me "

Dhani knew the meaning of his sentence; it means they will not keep any tie with sanjana from onwards.

Darsh drives at full speed while Kritika follows the car with her vehicle. Darsh dialed a number and started shouting, "I want the best team of doctors in my cottage., make sure that they will be present in the cottage before I reach there. Am I clear "he cut the call with a worried expression.

He kept looking back in between, for sanjana's condition .As soon as they reached the cottage, he got down in hurry and swiftly carried sanjana in his arms.

There were two female and three male top doctors of Dehradun waiting for them. He reached the bedroom and put sanjana carefully on the bed.

" Check her fast ,I want her to be alright no matter how you do that ,if anything i repeat anything bad happens to her you people will suffer the worst consequences. "All the doctors looked terrified, then one of them spoke.

"Please wait outside sir, let us check her,"

Hearing this darsh came out with worry on his face. ,

He was getting restless seeing her in this condition. After sometime the door of the guest room opened ,he rushed into the room to find that sanjana was still unconscious. Darsh glared at the doctor. " Sir, I think she is suffering from some kind of trauma. ,nothing to worry about. We have given her sedatives so that her mind gets some rest .She will be fine until morning. "

"What about the bruises on her face?, I want her face to be with no marks until tomorrow. "

"No problem sir, I prescribed some creams for that "

"Ok then you all can leave."Darsh ordered them

After that, Sunita and Kritika also left from there, seeing the behavior of Darsh. They understood he is a powerful man, and will take good care of her friend. Kritika hesitantly asked for darsh's contact no, which he gave to them. After that, he went to sanjana's room and took the cream which was lying on the side table. He gently applied the cream on sanjana's bruises,as soon as he touched her she winced in sleep only., listening to her darsh fisted his hands to control the rage he was feeling for the Chauhan family.

He kissed Sanjana's forehead. " I promise you, wife, they will suffer a hundred times more than you. From now onwards, no one will dare to hurt you anymore ". He was thinking about the Chauhan family,how can they treat their daughter like this?,. Who were the goons behind her that day? Were they really wanting sanjana dead or are they hired by someone to kill? He dug more into this matter. All the thoughts were coming to his mind when his mobile rang. He moved out of the room to attend the call., after seeing the caller's name, he understood that the family got the news about his unexpected marriage.

"Pranaam dadaji "(an Indian way to greet elders).

"What did you do and why? You better have a good explanation for this."

". I will discuss this matter personally with you. I am returning tomorrow, dadaji with my wife."

"Ok, then the jet will be available for you in Dehradun. Talk to our pilot to decide timing. See you tomorrow. Good night "